VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Just saw on Patreon that the Harem is planned, so am I correct to assume that at some point wou will get all the girls no matter the choices (except for those whom you reject)?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just saw on Patreon that the Harem is planned, so am I correct to assume that at some point wou will get all the girls no matter the choices (except for those whom you reject)?
You probably need to have the MC make correct choices to end up with multiple women at the end, can't just assume that they will all just fall all over him regardless of what he does during gameplay and interactions with each of the ladies. Also, highly doubtful that each of the 10 or 11 women will all be willingto share with each other.....there are prob some who will share no matter what, and some who will share only with specific other women....part of the fun and challenge is to figure out what the one's you want the most are willing to do to have the MC be their man :sneaky: game walkthrough and the developer's discord are useful for getting some possible insight on that aspect of the game....consider supporting Royal Candy :)

Reactions: tbz1983

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
You probably need to have the MC make correct choices to end up with multiple women at the end, can't just assume that they will all just fall all over him regardless of what he does during gameplay and interactions with each of the ladies. Also, highly doubtful that each of the 10 or 11 women will all be willingto share with each other.....there are prob some who will share no matter what, and some who will share only with specific other women....part of the fun and challenge is to figure out what the one's you want the most are willing to do to have the MC be their man :sneaky: game walkthrough and the developer's discord are useful for getting some possible insight on that aspect of the game....consider supporting Royal Candy :)
By choices I mean when you are presented with two girls the first time and have to chose which one first.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
By choices I mean when you are presented with two girls the first time and have to chose which one first.
So you are referring to Lisa and Lauren specifically? You choose one of the two girls first, and yes, later on in the game you do have an option to open up the other girl's path (occurs when MC + Lisa/Lauren are at the beach) good luck

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So you are referring to Lisa and Lauren specifically? You choose one of the two girls first, and yes, later on in the game you do have an option to open up the other girl's path (occurs when MC + Lisa/Lauren are at the beach) good luck
Yes, but also the Estate agent and the club owner.
But you answered me before, there will be no true harem, so not my type of game sadly.
I only play full harem games where it's my call to let a girl or not in my harem.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.
Please do. Music makes the game way better. Thank you for you work.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.
Thank you good Sir for this restoration mod it really helps make the experience better. I was going to also ask the same thing before you mentioned it, if you or anyone with the experience could add the music that's there from previous chapters to the new chapters(and upcoming chapters when they're released) that don't have it, music that would fit the scenes. I wonder what music RC had in mind for the new chapters. It looked like he picked some pretty good music for certain situations when I played it with the music restoration back in. I can't imagine going to no music at all in the future.

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Seriously doubt that anyone could add new music to the upcoming episodes that would be as good as RC had envisioned and used in previous episodes, man was amazing with his talent of matching music to the scenes / actions / emotions that were going on in the game at the time

Reactions: Vopeco

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I hope when the game is done someone can definitely do an updated modded version that restores all the original music. Tris' blowjob scene is fuckin fire with that synced up music.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Seriously doubt that anyone could add new music to the upcoming episodes that would be as good as RC had envisioned and used in previous episodes, man was amazing with his talent of matching music to the scenes / actions / emotions that were going on in the game at the time
Most of the song can be easily found on youtube

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes