VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.
Thank you good Sir for this restoration mod it really helps make the experience better. I was going to also ask the same thing before you mentioned it, if you or anyone with the experience could add the music that's there from previous chapters to the new chapters(and upcoming chapters when they're released) that don't have it, music that would fit the scenes. I wonder what music RC had in mind for the new chapters. It looked like he picked some pretty good music for certain situations when I played it with the music restoration back in. I can't imagine going to no music at all in the future.

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Seriously doubt that anyone could add new music to the upcoming episodes that would be as good as RC had envisioned and used in previous episodes, man was amazing with his talent of matching music to the scenes / actions / emotions that were going on in the game at the time

Reactions: Vopeco

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I hope when the game is done someone can definitely do an updated modded version that restores all the original music. Tris' blowjob scene is fuckin fire with that synced up music.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Seriously doubt that anyone could add new music to the upcoming episodes that would be as good as RC had envisioned and used in previous episodes, man was amazing with his talent of matching music to the scenes / actions / emotions that were going on in the game at the time
Most of the song can be easily found on youtube

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Please do. Music makes the game way better. Thank you for you work.
Thank you good Sir for this restoration mod it really helps make the experience better. I was going to also ask the same thing before you mentioned it, if you or anyone with the experience could add the music that's there from previous chapters to the new chapters(and upcoming chapters when they're released) that don't have it, music that would fit the scenes. I wonder what music RC had in mind for the new chapters. It looked like he picked some pretty good music for certain situations when I played it with the music restoration back in. I can't imagine going to no music at all in the future.
Most of the song can be easily found on youtube
Yes, very true. There is an AWESOME you tube playlist of 177 songs by a you tuber named "Dead" he covered the start of the game until I think S2 E5 or E6, amazing compilation of songs with really nice renders to go with the tunes
Added Audio for chapter 17 here.

Waiting for any commentarys/suggestions and if I'm good, I will continue for chapter 18.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

babaex

May 28, 2022
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition] [ ] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry for the error that my version caused you, now I redid a new .zip and I'm sorry again. :( :cry:

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.9 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.4 GB

Anyone who has Webm/webp problems, this version should solve it (Tool used Yet_Another_Cruncher-V3.3)
Pixeldrain - Mega

Mega - Pixeldrain (Fix)

Original Mac Size: 4.9 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.3 GB

Anyone who has Webm/webp problems, this version should solve it (Tool used Yet_Another_Cruncher-V3.3 + Renpy 7.4.4)
Pixeldrain

Mega - Pixeldrain (Fix)

Could you please make a new compression and this time not changing the renpy version. The original game uses renpy version 7.3.5. and the Webm/webp work fine but for some reason your compression change renpy to version 7.4.4 and that breaks the game. I tested the pc version. Also the compressed version for v3.3.1 uses renpy version 7.3.5 and works fine with the problematic Webm/webp. So please compressed it again and stick to the game's renpy version which is 7.3.5 and not 7.4.4.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Could you please make a new compression and this time not changing the renpy version. The original game uses renpy version 7.3.5. and the Webm/webp work fine but for some reason your compression change renpy to version 7.4.4 and that breaks the game. I tested the pc version. Also the compressed version for v3.3.1 uses renpy version 7.3.5 and works fine with the problematic Webm/webp. So please compressed it again and stick to the game's renpy version which is 7.3.5 and not 7.4.4.
If you already own Ren'Py 7.3.5 from NMM 3.3.1, just delete renpy dir from NMM 3.4.1 and copy the renpy dir from NMM 3.3.1 to NMM 3.4.1. No need to recompress for that...

Reactions: Henr11

babaex

May 28, 2022
If you already own Ren'Py 7.3.5 from NMM 3.3.1, just delete renpy dir from NMM 3.4.1 and copy the renpy dir from NMM 3.3.1 to NMM 3.4.1. No need to recompress for that...
Unfortunately it is not that simple. Replacing only renpy folder leads to game don't want to start at all. For some reason the lib folder is also different but replacing both lib and renpy folders leads to game crash at start. I can only guess that the compression process messed up really bad and only an entirely new compression can do the job.

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, dev put out a warning even before it came out, and said it would take you longer to download than play it if you weren't on those 3 girls' paths... Just people just skipped over it.

So, while it is a small update for some, it's a huge update for others ;)

Judging by the polls, the next update sounds like it will be the one quite a few are waiting on, but that's probably "months" out.
You have a compressed version right? Could you share it? He's in the hospital so I can't have time in the next few days to correct some problems with my version.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes