VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Android update please
If requested by enough people I will upload my Android port. Not gonna upload it if it is requested by only 2-3 guys. Saw most people are complaining on this update content anyway. Uploading to pixeldrain is very slow for me for last few days. It's taking forever to upload which is annoying me a lot.

I made changes to the script to add back the old music which was removed. Didn't add any new music to the new chapters. Only restored the old ones.

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
Also the incest relationships was satisfying, I can imagine the pressure of wanting to give people what they want (sex scene) but I'm happy you didn't, it would take away the innocence of their budding relationship and all the potential it has. Plus sex is overrated, it's all the buildup that's satisfying.

I read this a lot and I truly can't understand. How is all the intimacy, and the innocence of two sibling realising they love each other and get progressively more and more physical not a LOT more hot than straight up sex ?
Probably not a popular opinion for prolonging sex with the 2 main Li's but i agree with you here.
I feel Charlotte perhaps is ready for it, she's already at the point of almost jumping on MC if not for that last shred of hesitancy . Her and MC's progression is one where from the getgo both of them know and show their attraction to each other and hence next episode sex with Charlotte would feel right.

For Tris however, her and Mc's interactions feels more subtle and less sure, like they are teasing and flirting to test each other's feeling.
So i feel Tris needs one more episode with a good buildup where they finally outright tell each other their feelings and then plan their first time.

Would also probably be best for Jason(aka RC) this way, then he can focus rendering and animating one scene first then just static renders for Tris' buildup, rather than trying to do both at scenes once and trying to get them out in a respectable time.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Probably not a popular opinion for prolonging sex with the 2 main Li's but i agree with you here.
I feel Charlotte perhaps is ready for it, she's already at the point of almost jumping on MC if not for that last shred of hesitancy . Her and MC's progression is one where from the getgo both of them know and show their attraction to each other and hence next episode sex with Charlotte would feel right.

For Tris however, her and Mc's interactions feels more subtle and less sure, like they are teasing and flirting to test each other's feeling.
So i feel Tris needs one more episode with a good buildup where they finally outright tell each other their feelings and then plan their first time.

Would also probably be best for Jason(aka RC) this way, then he can focus rendering and animating one scene first then just static renders for Tris' buildup, rather than trying to do both at scenes once and trying to get them out in a respectable time.
Totally agree with every single point you made in your post. Excellent summary of what will hopefully happen. MC getting Charlotte and then Tris in separate episodes is the right way to handle the anticipation and the scenes. Leaves Bea and Denise still for the developer to determine when and how MC gets them as well to complete the LI's

• Love
Reactions: endoscopic

kalashnikouva

Aug 15, 2023
View attachment 2154644

Overview:
Everything started when my dad lost his company and everybody is forced to move in a different city. Here we have to start from zero in a small apartment with only two bedrooms, so "unfortunately" you'll have to share a room with your younger sister.
Since you're already 20 years old, it's time for you to help the family however you can, so you'll be searching for a job.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-06
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: RoyalCandy - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 3.4.1 S3 Episode 4
Other Games: Here
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAN SIG:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mini Games

Patches: * -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod* - Fan Sig - GERMAN Translation* - Fan Sig 2 - Portuguese translation* - Save - RUSSIAN Translation* - Video enhancements mod* - Gallery Unlock*

Soucer thanks for the links
* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1427393 View attachment 1427394 View attachment 1427395 View attachment 1427371 View attachment 1427372 View attachment 1427373 View attachment 1427374 View attachment 1427375 View attachment 1427376 View attachment 1427377 View attachment 1427378 View attachment 1427379 View attachment 1427380 View attachment 1427381 View attachment 1427382 View attachment 1427383 View attachment 1427384 View attachment 1427385 View attachment 1427386 View attachment 1427387 View attachment 1427389 View attachment 1427390 View attachment 2175366
View attachment 2154644

Overview:
Everything started when my dad lost his company and everybody is forced to move in a different city. Here we have to start from zero in a small apartment with only two bedrooms, so "unfortunately" you'll have to share a room with your younger sister.
Since you're already 20 years old, it's time for you to help the family however you can, so you'll be searching for a job.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-06
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: RoyalCandy - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 3.4.1 S3 Episode 4
Other Games: Here
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAN SIG:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mini Games

Patches: * -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Walkthrough & Cheats Mod* - Fan Sig - GERMAN Translation* - Fan Sig 2 - Portuguese translation* - Save - RUSSIAN Translation* - Video enhancements mod* - Gallery Unlock*

Soucer thanks for the links
* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1427393 View attachment 1427394 View attachment 1427395 View attachment 1427371 View attachment 1427372 View attachment 1427373 View attachment 1427374 View attachment 1427375 View attachment 1427376 View attachment 1427377 View attachment 1427378 View attachment 1427379 View attachment 1427380 View attachment 1427381 View attachment 1427382 View attachment 1427383 View attachment 1427384 View attachment 1427385 View attachment 1427386 View attachment 1427387 View attachment 1427389 View attachment 1427390 View attachment 2175366
thanks

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

Weekly Report 224 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope everybody had the time to check the 4th episode. I want to apologize if for some it was a disappointing episode since it was an episode which didn't included the most important characters, but I intend on fixing this in the next episode.
PROGRESS REPORT
So far this past week I have managed make the plan and start writing a few events. I'm getting close to 1000 lines and we're still at 12%, so this episode might get a little bit out of hand, content wise, because it will focus mainly on Denise, Charlotte, Tris and a little bit of Sheila and I try to make it as good as possible, but I've learned my lesson and this episode will not take too long to develop. I'm not sure when the next episode will be ready and I don't want to make some promises that I might not keep. I have set a deadline for this episode, but I won't say it, because things might change, however I'll try to make it as fast as possible.
That being said, I wish you all a nice weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
If requested by enough people I will upload my Android port. Not gonna upload it if it is requested by only 2-3 guys. Saw most people are complaining on this update content anyway. Uploading to pixeldrain is very slow for me for last few days. It's taking forever to upload which is annoying me a lot.

I made changes to the script to add back the old music which was removed. Didn't add any new music to the new chapters. Only restored the old ones.
Android update please.

Reactions: Kuba1 and Sonny86
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes