VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Is there a way to bang both Lisa & Lauren? , I hope there is a Lisa path and then Lauren just a side since she is a slut
Yes, don’t tell them, it’s true that you have a girlfriend when they ask you about him. you take it off then I won’t fail 1st idote but plage .. and you need to refuse Lauren when she wants to give you a blowjob in the apartment where they will buy it or if you play put the starting club then choose Lisa again

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
View attachment 3079070

Seriously, will this decision actually lead somewhere? I miss my Lisa and Lauren. Feels more like a wrong choice of word right now, instead of temporarily it wants to say permanently?
The wording used by the developer is correct, telling Lisa/Lauren at that point in the game temporarily closes the path(s) with them. You can either have just one path open (whomever MC chose first in the apt sale or at the club) or you could have two paths open (if MC picked the other girl when they snuck up behind him at the beach) An opportunity to reopen the path(s) occurs later in the game (chance meeting in the club for one at least) and if the MC chooses to, both paths can reopen. There is also an option to have a permanent closure of the Lisa/Lauren path at that second chance meeting.

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Is there a way to bang both Lisa & Lauren? , I hope there is a Lisa path and then Lauren just a side since she is a slut
If you want a Lisa path with Lauren as a side chick, that is possible. Pick Lisa when the opportunity arrives at either the apartment sale or when sitting and talking to the girls at the club when MC first meets them. Later in the game, MC + Lisa and Lauren go to the beach, MC arrives first and the girls sneak up behind him. MC gives a compliment and the girl asks him to say her name....MC has to name the girl other than he first chose, and the side girl path opens up. One way to know that you have the path for both girls open is when MC + Lisa and Lauren go out one night to the club, Katrina asks MC which one is his, if he answers her "let's say both" then you know for sure that you have both paths open :sneaky:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
The wording used by the developer is correct, telling Lisa/Lauren at that point in the game temporarily closes the path(s) with them. You can either have just one path open (whomever MC chose first in the apt sale or at the club) or you could have two paths open (if MC picked the other girl when they snuck up behind him at the beach) An opportunity to reopen the path(s) occurs later in the game (chance meeting in the club for one at least) and if the MC chooses to, both paths can reopen. There is also an option to have a permanent closure of the Lisa/Lauren path at that second chance meeting.
Is that a fact? Because in my game when I met the girls two times after this decision was made there were no further decisions to be made for them.

EDIT: So, inspired by this knowledge I got to testing and it seems I have to break up with Emma to get the chance to make it up. With Emma in the picture the option never shows up.

Last edited:

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.

EDIT: Added Audio Addon for Chapter 17 for your approbation. I'm not really fan of free music. So, I have taken some from my discography.

Mega

Waiting for your commentarys/suggestions and if I'm on the good road ;)
Its not working for me ? Am i supposed to anything else just to copy and replace?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Its not working for me ? Am i supposed to anything else just to copy and replace?
What error do you have ?
Have you checked the volume sliders in preference ?
Do you hear the main menu sound ? If yes, you have probably not extracted the archive at the root of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz007

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You have download my Audio Add-on for chapter 17 more than 20 times, but I can't see any comment...
Should I continue with the 18 (y) or my work is too bad (n)

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
What game your signature image is related to?
The system pinged me, even though I don't see the mention, I'll assume it was about my signature: The flowchart is for School days. Not actually too amazing game other than being a true example what it means when game claims to have meaningful choices. I keep it there to remind developers about how much wasted effort is needed for choices when large portion of players will only experience one path. As it happens, it kinda applies to this title, even if it wasn't targeted towards this specifically.

Reactions: ddf

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
What error do you have ?
Have you checked the volume sliders in preference ?
Do you hear the main menu sound ? If yes, you have probably not extracted the archove at the root of the game.
Placed it in no more money folder, replaced the game folder and files it asked to overwrite and yes i have music otherwise just not in the latest chapter

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Placed it in no more money folder, replaced the game folder and files it asked to overwrite and yes i have music otherwise just not in the latest chapter
This is normal... I have only restored musicuntil chapter 16, because the dev have removed it due to licence concern.
This is why you don't have music on the 2 last chapters.
But I have proposed to add some in the 2 last chapters and this is the reason of the chapter17beta.
But no one have commented this, so I can't continue.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
This is normal... I have only restored musicuntil chapter 16, because the dev have removed it due to licence concern.
This is why you don't have music on the 2 last chapters.
But I have proposed to add some in the 2 last chapters and this is the reason of the chapter17beta.
But no one have commented this, so I can't continue.
Thats sad, it feels so empty without music, i thought your mod would fix that.
Well thanks for clearing it up
Hopefully you can restore the music across all chapters in future.

Reactions: Razrback16

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Thats sad, it feels so empty without music, i thought your mod would fix that.
Well thanks for clearing it up
Hopefully you can restore the music across all chapters in future.
There is no restoration possible, the dev does not add music anymore.
But if I have enough good return from f95 members satisfied by my work, I will continue.
But for now, no return...
Have you tested the Chapter17beta I've made ? Are you satisfied ?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
There is no restoration possible, the dev does not add music anymore.
But if I have enough good return from f95 members satisfied by my work, I will continue.
But for now, no return...
Have you tested the Chapter17beta I've made ? Are you satisfied ?
Yes its great, better than without any music at all.

Reactions: joelurmel

lonelyGillymen

Dec 10, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story/script.rpy", line 85, in script call
    call episode18 from _call_episode18
  File "game/season_3/story/episode18.rpy", line 140, in script call
    call eppisode17_leaveWithSheila from _call_eppisode17_leaveWithSheila
ScriptError: could not find label 'eppisode17_leaveWithSheila'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\MrMon\Desktop\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\MrMon\Desktop\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 3.4.1
Mon Nov 13 20:28:49 2023

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\MrMon\Desktop\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\MrMon\Desktop\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 3.4.1
Mon Nov 13 20:28:49 2023
Use the fix I've posted here

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
downloaded both the compressed and whole versions of the game and get error message when trying to load a save. wants to start from beginning.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Anyone can explain why the gun buying scene exist in the first place? It is one of the dumbest shit plot I have ever seen. The scene achieve nothing but probably just to serve another unnecessary drama in the future. I don't care if there is no sex scene, but stupid plot is a real turn off.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes