VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
IMO dev shouldn't waste so much time for animation!
He can just add 2 3 or max 4 good animation with important character.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hello I have encountered this error and have no idea what to do, anyone understand this and can help? :/
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "D:\Download\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc-GOLD\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 3.4.1
Sat Nov 18 13:13:59 2023

reb95

Mar 22, 2023
I don't like the way the MC treats Emma, he treats her like a second option, does what he has to do and then leaves, they should give players more options on how to act instead of the MC automatically acting like an idiot.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
I don't like the way the MC treats Emma, he treats her like a second option, does what he has to do and then leaves, they should give players more options on how to act instead of the MC automatically acting like an idiot.
I am not defending him like anything but the long distance relationship doesnot work for him as he is obsessed with Sex hence, he sees Charlotte and Tris attractive and the other girsl he likes, But he still loves emma, now she is willing to share him. Not sure what will happen if she finds out he is sleeping with Charlotte or Tris in Future. ROFL!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am not defending him like anything but the long distance relationship doesnot work for him as he is obsessed with Sex hence, he sees Charlotte and Tris attractive and the other girsl he likes, But he still loves emma, now she is willing to share him. Not sure what will happen if she finds out he is sleeping with Charlotte or Tris in Future. ROFL!
Emma wouldn't care about Triss for sure.....Triss caring about Emma...that would be a problem heh.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Still waiting for the tris+charlotte scene of the cover photo to happen.Do they get any scenes in this update?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Charlotte and Tris are not going to have sex ;)
MC and Charlotte will soon, and MC and Tris will in another couple of episodes for sure
" MC and Charlotte will soon" How soon? 2030 maybe. Hell those 2 have been 1/2 step from having sex since the Demo came out.

Reactions: Xabder

zigster123

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way to change the colour of the text from white to black or something else darker than white? I can't read the half of it.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a wonderful week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have focused mainly on writing this next episode. So far I've finished writing all the events with Denise, Sheila and the first one with Charlotte.
I have to write one more that includes both Tris and Charlotte, then a solo event for Tris and then another one for Charlotte. I'm sorry it's taking this much to write, but I know Tris, Charlotte and Denise are your favorite and I'm doing my best to make this as good as I can, that's why we're progressing so slow, I keep on going back and forth. Just this morning I deleted almost everything I've done yesterday because I was not entirely happy with it.
WEEKLY REPORT IMAGE
Since I noticed that some of you might get confused by the fact that some images that I use for the weekly report do not end up in the game I think it's fair to explain myself.
Usually when I'm writing or if I spend too much time on a single event I go ahead and make renders based on the plan I have for the episode I'm currently working, so that I won't bore you with renders from only one event that I know for sure how it's going to end, just like with this render, I haven't started writing this event nor I have started making renders for it, but I know more or less everything that is going to happen, so this render might not end up in the game, but there will be similar images.
That being said I wish you all an amazing weekend,
Team RoyalCandy

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes