VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
And I think the dev knows that, which is why it will probably be 10 more updates before you even get to look at her little cookie.
Funny comment....props for that.....but....not even a chance....Tris might not be next episode but one or two after that at most......only prob like four episodes or so left in this season, and MC gets every possible love interest by end of the season.....MC getting some Tris lovin' soon :sneaky:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Yeah, this is ridiculous how long it's taking to get to bang Tris. On the verge of milking.
Serious question......how is it milking if you get the game from a free pirated website?
Cause there are VERY few if any patrons (those who pay for the game) on discord that have issues with the storyline or development of the relationships

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Can anyone please tell me how many episodes are the dev planning to finish the VN ?
A specific number of epiodes has not been determined as far as I recall, however, did see something to the effect that the developer wants to have probably four seasons, each of approx same number of episodes. S1 was 6 episodes, S2 was 8 episodes....S3 will probably end up being right around 8 episodes (so roughly four more still to come to finish the season) and then perhaps 6 to 8 or so episodes for the final season S4......that is best guess :)

Reactions: Maxirox

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
A specific number of epiodes has not been determined as far as I recall, however, did see something to the effect that the developer wants to have probably four seasons, each of approx same number of episodes. S1 was 6 episodes, S2 was 8 episodes....S3 will probably end up being right around 8 episodes (so roughly four more still to come to finish the season) and then perhaps 6 to 8 or so episodes for the final season S4......that is best guess :)
FM.....

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes