4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1702142922754.png

Weekly Report 229 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a wonderful week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have worked a lot on making Tris' content perfect. I've been struggling a lot, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the results. I really want to finish writing this episode by the end of next week, but I'm not completely happy with the text right now, so I keep on going back and forth.
I apologize for how slow the development goes, but so far this was my favorite episode to write and I really want to make it as good as possible.
That being said I should get back to work.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Jason

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I can't wait to get it on Steam :)
I wait for the game on GOG :)
... or at least itch.io, if GOG won't have it. But I stronlgy suggest the dev to apply again with both No More Secrets and No More Money.
They are accepting older games too, if they are done well. Just got one that was finalized in 2021.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I wait for the game on GOG :)
... or at least itch.io, if GOG won't have it. But I stronlgy suggest the dev to apply again with both No More Secrets and No More Money.
They are accepting older games too, if they are done well. Just got one that was finalized in 2021.
I'm a big fan of GOG. I only have Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG. But I noticed that some games, especially VN ones, work better on Steam. Achievements often don't work on GOG and errors occur more often. I had to buy a second copy of the game on Steam several times because GOG couldn't cope. But apart from that, GOG is fine and I use it too...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm a big fan of GOG. I only have Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG. But I noticed that some games, especially VN ones, work better on Steam. Achievements often don't work on GOG and errors occur more often. I had to buy a second copy of the game on Steam several times because GOG couldn't cope. But apart from that, GOG is fine and I use it too...
I don't care for achievements. GOG games don't require a launcher to run., so I play most of them without the Galaxy launcher.

Ren'py games have a problem with how GOG does achievements. The Ren'Py dev don't get access to GOGs SDK since they don't publish games. But one of the game devs apparently found a solution how to do it.
And then there's of course some lazy ass devs who only care for Steam and don't even try to update the GOG Version. If you find errors in a GOG version but not on Steam, the dev is to blame for not caring.
I remember a time when a game was actually finished and tested before release ...

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I don't care for achievements. GOG games don't require a launcher to run., so I play most of them without the Galaxy launcher.

Ren'py games have a problem with how GOG does achievements. The Ren'Py dev don't get access to GOGs SDK since they don't publish games. But one of the game devs apparently found a solution how to do it.
And then there's of course some lazy ass devs who only care for Steam and don't even try to update the GOG Version. If you find errors in a GOG version but not on Steam, the dev is to blame for not caring.
I remember a time when a game was actually finished and tested before release ...
True

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm really looking forward to some Denise sex finally. I'm a big Denise fan and this one has been a long time coming I feel. She was flirting with him hard and teasing him for so long. Time to move forward am I right?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Well, to be fair in this kind of game penalizing the player for cheating is a dick move...
MC did NOT get penalized......neither Lisa's path or Lauren's path closed after MC got caught kissing one after being with the other. So.......there may be a break for awhile with L+L but no where near done with them :)

Reactions: Anteron
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes