VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Is there any guide to transfer of save file to the new version? (Sorry i'm a newbie)
The saves should be automatically transfered. All saves should be saved in the same spot, in %AppData% so you should have everything no matter what version you played before, except if it was an non official version, but if you got it from the op it should be fine.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1701553411146.png

Weekly Report 228 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
WEEKLY REPORT
This past week I have managed to complete a big event with Charlotte and started on writing an event for Tris. Once I finish writing this event, I will only have another one with Charlotte and then the episode will be done.
So far I've already passed 1000 renders in this episode, which are a lot of renders, but as long as I can limit myself to animations we should be good and this episode should not take too long to make.
DECEMBER SCHEDULE
This month I'll be taking a few days off between Christmas and New Year's, but until then I'll be working 6 or 7 days/week. The goal is to be done with the text before Christmas and start on some animations, so I could let the machines render them while I'm away.
ABOUT THIS SEASON
As some of you remember this season was going to be the biggest season of all, since a lot of things needs to happen before we move to the final season, where we get the endings and so on. However since I have released the game on Steam as well, I decided to split this season in two, so that the Steam players could get some content soon, which means I will have to break my promise that I made to you, in which I said that till the end of the season you'll be able to have sexual relationships with all the girls. That being said, this episode will be the last episode of the season. It will not affect the gameplay or the story in any way, it's just some numbers, but I wanted to explain this to you, before someone cuts my head off, for not keeping my promise 100%, the promise will be kept like 30%. So expect some hot content with one of the girls.
That being said I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Tags

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, we only got startet with the BJ content.

I don't get it anyway, for me that's the most uninteresting part in such a VN. I always fast forward these. I find the teasing before that much more interesting. BJs are so blant. Maybe I am not interested because I always want to see the girl having fun and not the MC. That's also why most night scenes with the MC jerking on the body part of choice off don't offer me anything (in other games, this game does not have such scenes).

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Everyone likes something different, and that's fine. Otherwise life would be boring.
As in The Witcher, so here:

#TeamTriss :)
I have the distinct impression that the only one that has had an entire team so far would be Katrina :sneaky:
However, so with Tris being main love interest here too, Bea is second must be a hot 18 year old virgin thing or something :LOL:;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how about both
If it was not for their pool game scene, I would have dumped Charlotte by now.
If we get more of that, I'm all up for it. But her "coming out" scene was so bad, that I almost restarted the game without her.
Only her interaction with Triss shortly after that saved her from oblivion.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes