VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
when do you meet the aunt?
I hear you... Everyone is ging on about mom and sis, but the MC is going away to be alone with the aunt for a week or so... and she is smoking hot!!

Maybe she will have cottoned on to all the tell tale signs of things going on with MC and Charlotte.... especially KNOWING that it was... err... aftermath on Charlottes face in the hot tub!!

Hoping for steamy repercussions :D

Tuungi

Jan 3, 2023

In this episode our main character will invite Charlotte to a proper date.
Last month I have posted a render with Charlotte in her outfit and some of you complained about the fact that the dress she was wearing might be too conservative and I agree. Even though the previous dress was short and tight, there was no cleavage and it would be a shame to hide such beauties. That's why I'm proposing 3 different outfits.
Please vote your favorite outfit.
View attachment 3247713
Left side though!!
Realistic sagging of big beautiful tits, and snug dress huggin her behind!
Thats the one for me

Reactions: Roosta and fpsgamer

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition] Unofficial Android Port

Download APK(1.93 GB)- (Jan 14th Update)​

With Video Enhancement Mod and Walkthrough & Cheat Mods and Incest patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game is also compressed, so you will notice some quality differences here and there in images, videos are not compressed.

Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1705087042449.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week started a bit slow because I still need to get used to the new library and like I said last week I still have to sort some things here and there, but in the end I managed to do quite some progress. I know it's not nice to see the bar progressing so slow, but I managed to do around 100 renders and one animation. I hope that next week I can manage to do better though, because you have waited a lot for this update and I really want to finish it by the end of February, it's still early to give a release date, but I'm aiming for February. If I wouldn't have to do 70+ animations, I could have managed to finish all the renders in one month, but the animations are slowing me down.
That being said, I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've made a webp restauration for all poorly coded image in episode 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Extract to [somewhere in your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old images files.

Mega

Update: It all depends on the tool used to read the images. Xnview for example are unable to read this images, when Paint can.
So I've used it to convert in png and after, Xnview to reconvert in webp.

Update 2: Added a supplement for the last 4 files corrupted in episode4
For future reference, these webp images are simply borked by some old bugged Photoshop webp plugin and only their headers are incorrect, so image viewers that do check for and expect to find a correct webp header are unable to open them. Happened a few years back to a lot of games and game devs who started to convert their png-s to webp by using Photoshop.

Instead of converting these webp images forth and back, use a fixing tool instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/webpfix-bat-fix-corrupted-webp-file-headers-v0-1-bas.18240/#post-1107843

It will only write a correct webp header to all found webp images and won't change their contents/quality.

Believe me, I've done it quite a few times a few years back and tried it again now to check if these "corrupt" images get fixed.
They do.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition]

Download APK(1.93 GB)- Pixeldrain

Game is also compressed, so you will notice some quality differences here and there in images, videos are not compressed.

Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).
Gold edition is same content just with included walkthrough right?

Reactions: keefer43

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition]

Download APK(1.93 GB)- Pixeldrain

You have discord?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I recently started the game, I am in season 1 episode 3, and the scene with Charlotte playing pool, especially when she climbs the table was seriously erotic, NGL.
Too early to say if I like this game or not, but the poses are erotic and the girls sexy. The plot... too early to tell.

PS. I am going with Estate / Lisa so far in the big decisions.

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes