4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 3399746

Weekly Report 238 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week the goal was to make all the remaining renders before I get started on the last event which is heavy on animations and I'm happy to let you know that I have completed my goal. It was a long week, but I've done almost 300 renders, which is basically more than all the renders in episode one.
Now for the next two weeks I need to wrap things up have everything done and then get started on debugging and fixing problems. If everything goes well this episode should be released in about 3 weeks. There are still a lot of animations, but I'm positive I can do them.
Also the reason why the render progress is behind is because this week I had problems with one machine, so I was able to use only one machine to render overnight, but don't worry, today I received the parts I needed and I'll be fixing it tomorrow, so then we'll be back on track with one machine that will render 24/7 and the other will render during the night, since I'm using it to work during the day.
Anyway, I wish you all an amazing weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Tags

All I can say is that background image has a Lot of Promise :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:

Simon995

May 12, 2019
My expectation of this update will be building up the sexual tension between MC x Denise~ this pair is far too behind compare to MC with Charlotte, Tris and even Bea~ MC x Denise cant just jump right into the hot stuff(sex) in the current story~ Tris will continue to be the Queen of Teasing(French Kissing)~ The real main event will be Mc x Charlotte to wrap up the season~

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgiaBou

CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
Hope you are right but knowing this dev way of "teasing" more and then some more i doubt something major (sexual) will happen...:cautious:
If I remember correctly season 3 will have scenes (penetration) with both Tris and Charlotte, just don't know which episode it'll be in.

Simon995

May 12, 2019
I believe the dev already mention before that there is a change of plan on the total number of episode for S3~ this coming update ep 5 will be the last to wrap up S3~ the story will move on to S4~ And there will be a S5 in the planning too~ If I'm not mistaken~

So I'm feeling kinda positive on my expectation for this coming episode~ a large slice of Denise pie, add in some Tris for sweetness and finish with Charlotte as the cherry on top~ Yum :sneaky:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I believe the dev already mention before that there is a change of plan on the total number of episode for S3~ this coming update ep 5 will be the last to wrap up S3~ the story will move on to S4~ And there will be a S5 in the planning too~ If I'm not mistaken~

So I'm feeling kinda positive on my expectation for this coming episode~ a large slice of Denise pie, add in some Tris for sweetness and finish with Charlotte as the cherry on top~ Yum :sneaky:
Oh God, not again. I don't want to be the pessimist one but I have been aboard this hype train too many times across too many games.
Let's not make unrealistic expectations, not only it hurts us when update does not meet the hype but also the dev who gets scrutinized for not being able to fullfill the hype they didn't even create.
I wish I could be as optimistic as you.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Oh God, not again. I don't want to be the pessimist one but I have been aboard this hype train too many times across too many games.
Let's not make unrealistic expectations, not only it hurts us when update does not meet the hype but also the dev who gets scrutinized for not being able to fullfill the hype they didn't even create.
I wish I could be as optimistic as you.
you are not a pessimist but a realist

Reactions: fpsgamer

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022

There are only two characters in the game that have a cherry to offer, Tris and Bea ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: AlexMpog
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes