VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I don't think I'll be fixing the music. The problem was a change in the license agreement. The platform I was using has updated the license where it stated clearly that they won't allow the music to be used in adult projects. Before it was not as clear. So just as a precaution I have stopped using the music from their platform.
If you and joelurmel are up to it maybe you could pick out songs going forward for future updates to fit the scenes and he could put them in the mod. Personally loved your music choices for some of the scenes, they fit really well and brought those scenes to life. Unless you plan on finding another platform to get songs from that you can license instead?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
If you and joelurmel are up to it maybe you could pick out songs going forward for future updates to fit the scenes and he could put them in the mod. Personally loved your music choices for some of the scenes, they fit really well and brought those scenes to life. Unless you plan on finding another platform to get songs from that you can license instead?
Unfortunately those are the original audios I had in the game, which I had to remove. I haven't found a nice platform that has the same quality of audio and allows me to use them in adult games.

Reactions: Feyd

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Unfortunately those are the original audios I had in the game, which I had to remove. I haven't found a nice platform that has the same quality of audio and allows me to use them in adult games.
You don't respond to his request.
He just wanted to know if you were willing to share your music ideas with me, so I could incorporate them into the audio mod.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
You don't respond to his request.
He just wanted to know if you were willing to share your music ideas with me, so I could incorporate them into the audio mod.
Oh. I missunderstood it. The thing is it took me a lot of hours to find the right music and since I cannot use them in the game I kind of want to focus on something else.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Oh. I missunderstood it. The thing is it took me a lot of hours to find the right music and since I cannot use them in the game I kind of want to focus on something else.
Shame but I understand you. Still, I hope you can find another platform someday that has the quality music you want and lets you use them in adult games.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
what happened to the background music? I downloaded the game to play through again and it doesn't seem to have background music

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
what happened to the background music? I downloaded the game to play through again and it doesn't seem to have background music
I don't think I'll be fixing the music. The problem was a change in the license agreement. The platform I was using has updated the license where it stated clearly that they won't allow the music to be used in adult projects. Before it was not as clear. So just as a precaution I have stopped using the music from their platform.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
I have made an audio restauration for the 3.4.1 version until chapter 17, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
Choose + p if you want i-patch. Require the restauration base. Doesn't require the oiriginal Joker mod.

If it's not too much time consuming, I will add audio in the last 3 chapters.

EDIT: Added Audio Addon for Chapter 17 for your approbation. I'm not really fan of free music. So, I have taken some from my discography.
Require the restauration base or you will have audio in chapter 17 only.

Mega

Waiting for your commentarys/suggestions and if I'm on the good road ;)

UPDATE 01/4: More explanation of what you need. And I'm a bit disapointed, no messages about my creation for the chapter 17, so I will not continue for the 18 and the 19.

I downloaded it but still dont have background music?

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
ahh that sucks. I loved the music so much. part of the reason I re-downloaded the game was because I wanted to find songs from it that I loved but forgot the name of. like the one where Emma finds you cheating and walks away and you chase after her. I loved that song but I completely forgot the name of the song. I really don't get why so many brands don't like being in adult games. There are so many songs I wouldn't have heard if it wasn't for adult games. so it is good for spreading to new fans.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I downloaded it but still dont have background music?
Have you installed the mod at the right place ?
No sound from the start or the last chapter ?
Have you installed the 1st archive or just the 2nd from the audio mod page ?
Only the 1st have all full songs from the first 16 chapters.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Have you installed the mod at the right place ?
No sound from the start or the last chapter ?
Have you installed the 1st archive or just the 2nd from the audio mod page ?
Only the 1st have all full songs from the first 16 chapters.
I am sorry I am disabled so I get confused easily

the one I installed is the "NoMoreMoney-3.4.0-Joker_WT__Cheat_Mod__P__audio.zip" since I used jokers mod to show me what choice is the best and what to do. And I installed the incest patch also. I installed it the same as I did with the patch, I dragged it to the main directory with the program and game folder. what do you mean "Have you installed the 1st archive or just the 2nd from the audio mod page ?" and no music at the start or during my game (I restarted to double check but no music)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I am sorry I am disabled so I get confused easily

the one I installed is the "NoMoreMoney-3.4.0-Joker_WT__Cheat_Mod__P__audio.zip" since I used jokers mod to show me what choice is the best and what to do. And I installed the incest patch also. I installed it the same as I did with the patch, I dragged it to the main directory with the program and game folder. what do you mean "Have you installed the 1st archive or just the 2nd from the audio mod page ?" and no music at the start or during my game (I restarted to double check but no music)
In fact, you have just installed the JokerLeader modified by me to have audio. But the audio files are not here...

it's here
GoodAudio.jpg

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Ok, you got me curious, I only played the game on steam and never heard any music except main theme in the menu.
Is is that good?
Is the mod the only way? There is no list of tracks anywhere, right?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Ok, you got me curious, I only played the game on steam and never heard any music except main theme in the menu.
Is is that good?
Is the mod the only way? There is no list of tracks anywhere, right?
The music in the original game fucking rocked. RC did an amazing job picking out songs that went really well with the moods etc for the scenes music was used in. Music was in the original game until the end of S3 E2, any mods after that are not the developer's original music choices. There is a youtube playlist available of around 177 songs or so called something like OST No More Money, it has the original game music to around S2 E6 or so, it rocks also, great work by a youtube member bringing Royal Candy's awesome skill of picking songs to another platform.

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes