4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
WK_238.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I have managed to finish all animations that involve Tris and I know that some of you will be really excited with the results. This past two weeks were a bit of a nightmare doing around 25 animations, that's why next week I don't even want to touch another animation, so I'll be focusing mainly on renders.
The goal for next week is to do a bunch of renders, because there are about 300 more renders and like 30 animations, so my goal is to have everything done in about 3-4 weeks, which means the release will be sometime in March.
I know that there is still a lot of work to be done, but until I release this episode I'll continue to pull 12-14 hours shift. I appreciate the nice comments and the people who worry about burnout, but at the moment I'm fine. My health is a priority, but I'm used to work like this.
Anyway, I wish you all wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
View attachment 3380093

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I have managed to finish all animations that involve Tris and I know that some of you will be really excited with the results. This past two weeks were a bit of a nightmare doing around 25 animations, that's why next week I don't even want to touch another animation, so I'll be focusing mainly on renders.
The goal for next week is to do a bunch of renders, because there are about 300 more renders and like 30 animations, so my goal is to have everything done in about 3-4 weeks, which means the release will be sometime in March.
I know that there is still a lot of work to be done, but until I release this episode I'll continue to pull 12-14 hours shift. I appreciate the nice comments and the people who worry about burnout, but at the moment I'm fine. My health is a priority, but I'm used to work like this.
Anyway, I wish you all wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

I!!!! I am one of the people very concerned about the pace of work and dedication. Do the following FOR EVERYTHING, now and give it 3 to 4 weeks, don't even think about rendering, animation. Charlotte and Triz can wait, despite how excited they BOTH are to have sex with the MC, ask THEM to hold the pepeka. A way to convince the MC to relieve himself by jerking off. From a trip, Greek islands or Hawaii! go surf for a while, beach, sun and girls. remember "no more money"...
After returning from your trip, you drink some refreshing water and eat some cake. Who knows, maybe you can return to the game, BUT promise, if you have the slightest indisposition, leave EVERYTHING!!! Especially because we will be here with dick in hand waiting for the conclusion of this beautiful summer story.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I!!!! I am one of the people very concerned about the pace of work and dedication. Do the following FOR EVERYTHING, now and give it 3 to 4 weeks, don't even think about rendering, animation. Charlotte and Triz can wait, despite how excited they BOTH are to have sex with the MC, ask THEM to hold the pepeka. A way to convince the MC to relieve himself by jerking off. From a trip, Greek islands or Hawaii! go surf for a while, beach, sun and girls. remember "no more money"...
After returning from your trip, you drink some refreshing water and eat some cake. Who knows, maybe you can return to the game, BUT promise, if you have the slightest indisposition, leave EVERYTHING!!! Especially because we will be here with dick in hand waiting for the conclusion of this beautiful summer story.
Appreciate it, but I'm usually taking all of August off, so I have time to recharge my batteries. Last year due to some personal things I was not able to do so, but I'll be fine 5 more months.

cch86119

Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone else have issue with music in the game? I can hear music on the main page, but when I play the game, i don’t hear any music.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone else have issue with music in the game? I can hear music on the main page, but when I play the game, i don’t hear any music.
Music was removed due to licensing issues - I think this was a precaution (licenses getting ready to expire for ex.) but I don't remember the thread discussion specifics on this.

I'm hoping that the dev will be able to add music back in, but I believe that permanent licenses (something needed for Steam to avoid having the AVN removed at a later date, for example) are expensive.

We'll just have to wait until the dev has time to address this in a future dev log.

Cheers!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Music was removed due to licensing issues - I think this was a precaution (licenses getting ready to expire for ex.) but I don't remember the thread discussion specifics on this.

I'm hoping that the dev will be able to add music back in, but I believe that permanent licenses (something needed for Steam to avoid having the AVN removed at a later date, for example) are expensive.

We'll just have to wait until the dev has time to address this in a future dev log.

Cheers!!
I don't think I'll be fixing the music. The problem was a change in the license agreement. The platform I was using has updated the license where it stated clearly that they won't allow the music to be used in adult projects. Before it was not as clear. So just as a precaution I have stopped using the music from their platform.

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes