4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1707498834390.png

Weekly Report 235 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a wonderful week.
PROGRESS STATUS
For me this was an amazing week. It was the first week since I have started this update where nothing went wrong. I was able to do around 250 renders and a few animations as well. I want to believe that things will always be like this, but on Monday I'll start working on a new event that has about 25 animations and you already know that the animations are my number one enemy, but we'll see.
POLL RESULT
This week I have made a poll regarding the time between updates, which will be over in a few hours. I appreciate the fact that most of you voted for the first two options, that means a lot to me, because it looks like you trust me to do a good job, however that doesn't change the fact that the updates take more and more and I'm really sorry for that and I will fix this.
That being said, I wish you all a wonderful weekend and we'll talk next Friday.
Bests,
Jason

S4S4GOAT

May 2, 2023
View attachment 3340732

Weekly Report 235 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a wonderful week.
PROGRESS STATUS
For me this was an amazing week. It was the first week since I have started this update where nothing went wrong. I was able to do around 250 renders and a few animations as well. I want to believe that things will always be like this, but on Monday I'll start working on a new event that has about 25 animations and you already know that the animations are my number one enemy, but we'll see.
POLL RESULT
This week I have made a poll regarding the time between updates, which will be over in a few hours. I appreciate the fact that most of you voted for the first two options, that means a lot to me, because it looks like you trust me to do a good job, however that doesn't change the fact that the updates take more and more and I'm really sorry for that and I will fix this.
That being said, I wish you all a wonderful weekend and we'll talk next Friday.
Bests,
Jason
Denise HOOOOOOT ASF

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Patreon's current crusade against devs (another of my favorites, Desert Stalker, just got hit by their review and their Patreon is now inaccessible) is targeting many who are here on F95.

Does anyone know if the dev is adding SubscribeStar so $ supporters have an option for support that helps protect RC if he is hit?

I'd hate to see us lose this great AVN if RC did not act to protect his income stream.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes