VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Don't know if Jason wants to add our F95 votes into that poll or not since many of us are actually customers on Steam, just not on Patreon.

On the poll above, I'd vote for "I don't care how much time it takes".

I would like Jason to be mindful of the time and obviously not drag things out any longer than need be, but ultimately I always thought the chapters were too short prior to him doing this full time, so I do look forward to updates with more content like some other games (think Race of Life, etc.) and since this is the best bro / sis and son / mom AVN I have played to date I want it to be as good as possible, and for that to happen you need longer dialogue, more scenes to build the relationship, and to show fantastic intimacy scenes that have feeling to them.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Don't know if Jason wants to add our F95 votes into that poll or not since many of us are actually customers on Steam, just not on Patreon.

On the poll above, I'd vote for "I don't care how much time it takes".

I would like Jason to be mindful of the time and obviously not drag things out any longer than need be, but ultimately I always thought the chapters were too short prior to him doing this full time, so I do look forward to updates with more content like some other games (think Race of Life, etc.) and since this is the best bro / sis and son / mom AVN I have played to date I want it to be as good as possible, and for that to happen you need longer dialogue, more scenes to build the relationship, and to show fantastic intimacy scenes that have feeling to them.
Actually, anyone can join without having to patronize an artist, therefore you can vote on the page if you want.. (y) ;) (I did)

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
It's time for the Royal candy to expand his team
If you want to deliver updates frequently and a good then you need a good team don't hier full timer's just have part time and it will be good
Or else people will loose trust in you
It's alrer being 3 months sinces the last update
And the next update will probably release in late march
So it doesn't make any different when your working on the game as part time as then you use to give update monthly and it was 250 renders update
And try to make updates in parts if needed

Your even loosing l
Patreon every month to

IMG_20240203_201143.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The episodes I was making before doing this full time were simpler.
They only had 2000-2500 lines of code, 250-350 renders and 5-15 animations (30 frames best case).
This episode has more than 5000 lines, around 1100 renders, 90 animations (120-960 frames). I have become more picky about my work so this is why it takes more time.
Only in January I have made 400+ renders and 22 animations.
Whoa, this update sounds like it's going to be well worth the wait ;)

If you want to deliver updates frequently and a good then you need a good team don't hier full timer's just have part time and it will be good
So it doesn't make any different when your working on the game as part time as then you use to give update monthly and it was 250 renders update

Your even loosing l
Patreon every month to

View attachment 3322462
That happens with every Patreon during down times, as soon as the update nears, you will see an uptick again...If they aren't a Pateron, then well, it shouldn't affect you much :whistle:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The problem with hiring people is that people suck, if they don't deliver you lose time looking for new ones, and it's management workload instead of creative workload.

Setting up a game studio and making a game are two entirely different skills.

Plus as far as I remember dev tried to hire, but people didn't deliver and disappeared, so time was wasted

kazama09

Jul 18, 2020

Your even loosing l
Patreon every month to

View attachment 3322462
website name?

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
royalcandy have you planned anything with Charlotte and Tris Marriage content and Pregnancy in future. Hope it will be great and kudos for your text and plotlines in the current game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The problem with hiring people is that people suck, if they don't deliver you lose time looking for new ones, and it's management workload instead of creative workload.

Setting up a game studio and making a game are two entirely different skills.

Plus as far as I remember dev tried to hire, but people didn't deliver and disappeared, so time was wasted
This is also my fault.
The really good artists are asking more than I can afford and the work I can afford is not to my liking so telling people over and over again to fix things even though in their opinion is looking good might not have a great impact on their willingness to work for me.
I also tried with more expensive artists and even though the results were really good, the amount of renders they were doing was very low. I had updates with 500-600 renders to make and they were only able to make like 50-100 in a month and I didn't liked that.
So like I said, I'm not the easiest person to work with, that's why I decided for a while to work alone.

On Monday I have made like 50 renders. Yesterday I was able to do like 60. When I had help I was barely making 25 renders in a day, because there was a lot preparations I needed to do for the artists, so for now I decided to work alone on the renders. The only help I'm looking for is on the animation side. That is my bottleneck and having someone to do animations would be amazing, but for the render parts I can handle them myself.

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy have you planned anything with Charlotte and Tris Marriage content and Pregnancy in future. Hope it will be great and kudos for your text and plotlines in the current game.
I do have something in my mind for them. I don't want to spoil too much, but there might be something sweet for those two.
As for pregnancy, even though it will be added in the game, it won't be added as a fetish. So a girl might be pregnant, but it will be like an endgame thing. So you might see the girl pregnant, but there won't be too much content. It will something like she's pregnant and the next render is the MC with the kid in his arms.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes