VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Not sure where to ask this but having seen it first while on this game's page I must ask. What does F95zone getting acquired by Patreon mean for the site? Is the incest stuff going to get purged? Are we going to have to support EVERY game that we want to try? Most of the games that I've chosen to support here and there are because of some kind soul that shared them on here for free. I'm hoping this is an April Fools joke but it is worrisome if not.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Not sure where to ask this but having seen it first while on this game's page I must ask. What does F95zone getting acquired by Patreon mean for the site? Is the incest stuff going to get purged? Are we going to have to support EVERY game that we want to try? Most of the games that I've chosen to support here and there are because of some kind soul that shared them on here for free. I'm hoping this is an April Fools joke but it is worrisome if not.
It's looking pretty bad. According to this thread about the acquisition, Patreon's gonna be bringing in their own admin/mod teams, redesigning the site, and, possibly the worst part, all pirated content will have to be removed by June 30th, 2024. Looks like F95 is, for all intents and purposes, dead. :cry:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
1 Of april

Reactions: BorgiaBou

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Check your calendar, what usually falls on April 1st?

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes