VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Another dev that went too far with the slowburn, lame shit
Dev is doing everything right.
It's not a fuckfest, it's a slow burn incest story focused AVN, characters need some time to grow on MC.;)

What's the point in complaining about it 24/7? Do you think it will change anything?
It's like with slow updates, players were bitching all time here about slow updates until Dev made a Poll on Patreon, and, oh dear, majority of supporters (who actually pay) actually don't mind slow updates as long as it have HQ content, who would have thought...;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not a fuckfest, it's a slow burn incest story focused AVN, characters need some time to grow on MC.;)

What's the point in complaining about it 24/7? Do you think it will change anything?
It's like with slow updates, players were bitching all time here about slow updates until Dev made a Poll on Patreon, and, oh dear, majority of supporters actually don't mind slow updates as long as it have HQ content, who would have thought...
It's just like his other game which was about the same pace, it ramped over time. Nothing wrong with the game as it stands now either, I guess if they were paying supporters they could have "voted in that poll" that affected the development and frequency of updates.

If people want incest fuck fests go play the other 5.2 million of them on the site.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024

It's like with slow updates, players were bitching all time here about slow updates until Dev made a Poll on Patreon, and, oh dear, majority of supporters (who actually pay) actually don't mind slow updates as long as it have HQ content, who would have thought...
Hey at least you stated your opinion like a normal mentally stable human being. But where does the 24/7 come from? this is my first comment in the thread after having played it, am I not allowed to share my opinion just because someone else might have said something similar already? Well, if so many people have then maybe its a valid criticism, right?
You can agree or not, but it is not against the rules to comment about what I didnt like about the game, if you dont like it then just ignore it, but I am not shutting up, I'll speak my mind however I like it. I already said my piece and dont want to derail the thread just because some weirdo got suicidal thoughts over a comment so I'll leave it here.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Update will be out either tomorrow or the next day so let's cool those jets arguing folks

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I actually loved the game (NMS).
I wouldn't mind if it was remade, improved with animations and released on steam as well.
That exact idea has been mentioned by the developer on discord, review / improve the No More Secrets game at some point and then re-release

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
And I say it and repeat it with great joy! I like the reviews. And there are all kinds of comments where the guy is hurt by the comment and replies that he tells him to shut up. The desperate wankers, I want to see Charlotte fucked on all fours, damn it! And DEV's lawyers pulling that nervous bag, they cry like disheveled and scared girls because DEV won't let go of the game, abandon him and go up to his room. You guys are all shit! Gamete tasters! use refined terms gentlemen. And let the games begin!

Reactions: Daskapital61

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
ROYALCAND's corninho also entered this VIBE on April 1st and on Saturday it will make the "cake beaters" group wait a little longer and it will be next Saturday, without fail after all April 1st will now only be in 2025. And may it come sadly and charlotte for the dick in the throat! And it rolls in the pussy!

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I don't understand much of what was posted, or if it was intentional or not.....but damn......pedroDiara's last two posts were f'ing hilarious :) like RC's work or don't like RC's work those two posts are highlights of the conversation :ROFLMAO:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Not trying to be a hater or anything like that. But have you ever thought about taking a look here https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/?
I took a look at your profile, and 99.99 % of your posts are about RoyalCandy games.
It's okay that you like his games, but maybe you could give other developers a try too, give it a diversion, while you wait for his games. (y)
What an honour to have someone look over my profile......should I be blushing at the attention or something :sneaky:

Which developer or developers I follow (and support) is my concern, not anyone else's, but thanks for the suggestion

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
That's it Pissoal! We are super excited about the premiere of RoyalCandyLand!!! Episode 5, will there be action, drama, comedy... or will we be frustrated if the MC doesn't give Tris and Charlotte a good one... uhmmm? I don't know, huh? But don't worry girls, you've already got the conditioner and paper towel, let's "shake the clown's hair" as per the tradition of a good old handjob, well masturbated. And long live Django!!! with D mute.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
That's it Pissoal! We are super excited about the premiere of RoyalCandyLand!!! Episode 5, will there be action, drama, comedy... or will we be frustrated if the MC doesn't give Tris and Charlotte a good one... uhmmm? I don't know, huh? But don't worry girls, you've already got the conditioner and paper towel, let's "shake the clown's hair" as per the tradition of a good old handjob, well masturbated. And long live Django!!! with D mute.

I used google translate if you didn't understand or were offended, FUCK YOU, AGAIN!

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes