VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
I mean, I do support the dev on Patreon, so I guess it should be fine if I say: RC hasn't met a single one of his intended launch dates for any episode since at least July of 2022.
However, with that being said, he does consistently put out an episode every 4-5 months and this episode will probably be no exception. Which pretty much everybody in this thread seemed to be cool with until this past weekend, for some reason.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mean, I do support the dev on Patreon, so I guess it should be fine if I say: RC hasn't met a single one of his intended launch dates for any episode since at least July of 2022.
However, with that being said, he does consistently put out an episode every 4-5 months and this episode will probably be no exception. Which pretty much everybody in this thread seemed to be cool with until this past weekend, for some reason.
I think he also said it will also be considerably larger than previous episodes as well, unless I'm thinking of another game.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
It must feel so good that you are the smartest of the thread. Having an IQ of 145. Enjoy it. Being the king of the thread. I do not like to be called dumb. Not by you nor everyone. It is all about respect kiddo.

:cautious:
Abusing their power whenever they can these rich bstards... And then they ask why they are targeted during the purge

Reactions: Jafo

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I see everyone complaining but atleast it isnt as bad as The Awakening by SLimGames. With all his talk about "moving forward" and the amount of remakes, you'd imagine him and ICSTOR being biological brothers. Atleast here its delayed, but will actually release.

Reactions: Daskapital61

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
I see everyone complaining but atleast it isnt as bad as The Awakening by SLimGames. With all his talk about "moving forward" and the amount of remakes, you'd imagine him and ICSTOR being biological brothers. Atleast here its delayed, but will actually release.
What did icstor do ? I heard people talking about them a lot but never know what they do.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
What did icstor do ? I heard people talking about them a lot but never know what they do.
icstor is the dev of milfy city one of the most popular games here . the short version is that he stopped updating his game and kept delaying the update for 2 years until he finally rushed out the final version which was not that good .

Reactions: dankmeme09
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes