VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Strange how many people assume that "harem" means automatically EVERY girl in a game.

In fact... a harem starts with two girls.

Its already obvious that the game will have a harem, but there will not be EVERY girl in it. Most likely... it will be the family + bea and maybe another one which will turn out to be the "main-harem" so... 4-5 girls maybe there.

For the rest iam not so sure how that could turn out. But i think there will be multiple different harem-paths.. most of them include the family + some other girls. Starting with Bea its more or less the first big hint to a harem with her and family members.

*edit* for the update... its a good one, but considered that the update before cant be called an update (come on it didnt even have 15 minutes of gameplay) all in all... it took nearly a year for episode 4 and 5 combined, and for that time... its way too short. But at least this update could make up a little for the... epsiode 4 if you want to call it an episode. Well i quit my sub a long time ago because the updates were too short for the time they took... so nothing really to complain of course, cause i get it for free now. Animations improved A LOT though, they are really good now... not exactly top notch, but way above average.
Liked everything that you wrote all the way up until the edit......the added stuff cost you "like" to your post.....

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
No More Money S3 Ep.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native animations of the game with interpolated animations by a 2x factor. (30fps -> 60fps)

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations, the benefit is the most visible with the oldest animations in S1.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download the mod : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
Mod updated

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Genius fucking writing there.
True. I guess that scene with little sis, was better suited if the MC chose the bar bitch path, and worked the bar instead of the office choice.

And genius, well he just might be. Considering the developer still makes over $11 THOUSAND CDN per month on Patreon...with only one project out front, and two others paused on the shelf (and both are not fully completed).

At this point in the story, this title has been in production for over three plus years, and MC has just recently had sex with one of his family members. Good to see the slow burn is over for one family member, now comes a plot change, where MC's sweet little sister and her V card might be sold off by that human trafficking bar bitch.

Regards.

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
This was pretty short update, well... I guess they're all short compared to other games. I wish there would be more choices (Tris path only 1 choice and I think it doesn't actually matter what you pick), so it would feel more like a game and not just author driven story. Anyhow, it is what it is. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes