VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Wow, feels like a lifetime since I last played this one, and I heard now's mommy time! lol
But damn, I have a lot to catch up on,

Can anyone refresh my memory here,
I recall there's a path here,
Something like being in the real estate career and as a club owner/manager something?

How do these choices affect the story again?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made an audio restoration for the 3.5.1 version until chapter 18, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-3.5.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
IMPORTANT: You have to install the Audio restoration first !

UPDATE 24/04/06: My add-on for Chapter 17 is now integrated in the base restoration and I will try to add music in Chapter 18 and 19, but don't expect it soon.
I'm really busy at the moment...
Audio restoration updated to work with the 3.5.1 :cool:
It now includes my add-on for chapter 17, and I'm working on chapter 18 & 19.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I completely forget this game exists until I see it pop up in "Updates" once in a blue moon

Think I skipped about four updates, if not more, though I can't really be sure anymore. Still relatively disappointed in the pacing of this one compared to No More Secrets

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I completely forget this game exists until I see it pop up in "Updates" once in a blue moon

Think I skipped about four updates, if not more, though I can't really be sure anymore. Still relatively disappointed in the pacing of this one compared to No More Secrets
Just a question.....how many animations did No More Secrets have compared to this current game No More Money......might give you part of the answer as to why this game takes longer to make ???

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
please give me a chance to bond with Nail... I'm sure that we'd be the best of friends if only we got a chance to know each other...

• Haha
Reactions: KrusherKev

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That was as much shorter game, and it still didn't have much till near the end, this is a much longer game, there is whole another Season to go and 2 more episodes or so for this season.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hey can you tell me, can we have everyone in a single pt, I barely remembered bcs I played this game long back?
I saw the aunt, sister and mother scenes in this update but I don't think you can see everything in a single pt, no.
I don't remember everything but there are a few choices in previous updates like choosing your job and the 2 friends for example, that would require 2 saves.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Lol so if you're on Lauren and Lisa's path are you just a goner for them both or is there anyway MC swings it his way again? Both of their self esteem seems really low the way they blew up on each other but maybe not as pathetically low as Emma to accept being a cuckquean.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
For those who wants to remove the option to name your saves when you create a new save, I personally find it very annoying:

1. download rpaextract
2. place rpaextract.exe inside your game folder
3. drag base.rpa on rpaextract.exe
4. go look inside the scripts folder and replace screens.rpy with mine below.

if you want to do it yourself without my file, open screens.rpy in a text editor and go to line 644, remove the if else statement and only leave "action FileAction(slot)". dont forget to save the file

it should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enjoy

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes