VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Wow, feels like a lifetime since I last played this one, and I heard now's mommy time! lol
But damn, I have a lot to catch up on,

Can anyone refresh my memory here,
I recall there's a path here,
Something like being in the real estate career and as a club owner/manager something?

How do these choices affect the story again?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made an audio restoration for the 3.5.1 version until chapter 18, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-3.5.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
IMPORTANT: You have to install the Audio restoration first !

UPDATE 24/04/06: My add-on for Chapter 17 is now integrated in the base restoration and I will try to add music in Chapter 18 and 19, but don't expect it soon.
I'm really busy at the moment...
Audio restoration updated to work with the 3.5.1 :cool:
It now includes my add-on for chapter 17, and I'm working on chapter 18 & 19.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I completely forget this game exists until I see it pop up in "Updates" once in a blue moon

Think I skipped about four updates, if not more, though I can't really be sure anymore. Still relatively disappointed in the pacing of this one compared to No More Secrets

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I completely forget this game exists until I see it pop up in "Updates" once in a blue moon

Think I skipped about four updates, if not more, though I can't really be sure anymore. Still relatively disappointed in the pacing of this one compared to No More Secrets
Just a question.....how many animations did No More Secrets have compared to this current game No More Money......might give you part of the answer as to why this game takes longer to make ???

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That was as much shorter game, and it still didn't have much till near the end, this is a much longer game, there is whole another Season to go and 2 more episodes or so for this season.

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 151 Votes