VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
Emma is okay with sharing MC but what if she comes to know about his relationship with Charlotte and Tris it would be an Epic Cliffhanger!

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Emma is okay with sharing MC but what if she comes to know about his relationship with Charlotte and Tris it would be an Epic Cliffhanger!
His girlfriend is a good woman, if I'm not mistaken she even had anal sex with him.
I haven't played in a while and I'm accumulating updates, I found it sad that in my game I finished with her it because I still didn't have the option to share it

Feb 25, 2022
Weekly Report 248 - No More Money
Patreon post image.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

Even though the progress bar didn't moved too much, this past week I have managed to do around 200 renders, however next week things won't go as well as now, because I'll focus mainly on animations. I want to have them finished so I can render them while I do something else, this way I won't do the same mistake I've done with the last update, when I was almost done with everything, but I had to wait for animations to be rendered.

That being said, I wish you all an amazing weekend,
Jason

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I really only chose Katrina's option, I've been playing for a while, but I got to a part where the Protagonist wakes up to a call from Emma, his "girlfriend" then I really discover that she is a faithful girl. and that she was not interested in the protagonist's money, then being in the club will make me a cheating guy! Then she will find out that I have done the worst to her, I think I am reconsidering going back and choosing the option of working with the other girl, maybe there I will no longer feel like a cheater, I barely met. Emma in the first episode. and I didn't feel like she was a good person, but was I wrong?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I really only chose Katrina's option, I've been playing for a while, but I got to a part where the Protagonist wakes up to a call from Emma, his "girlfriend" then I really discover that she is a faithful girl. and that she was not interested in the protagonist's money, then being in the club will make me a cheating guy! Then she will find out that I have done the worst to her, I think I am reconsidering going back and choosing the option of working with the other girl, maybe there I will no longer feel like a cheater, I barely met. Emma in the first episode. and I didn't feel like she was a good person, but was I wrong?
No matter what route, almost exactly the same thing happens.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I understand, thank you. but...So it is impossible for the protagonist not to be unfaithful?
Well, if that bitch Katrina doesn't drug MC to fuck her, she drugs her GF (the boss in the other route) to fuck MC. She ends up fucking him in that route too, somewhere and still has him beaten. Hopefully soon he gets her ass sent to prison or something.

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes