VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I understand, thank you. but...So it is impossible for the protagonist not to be unfaithful?
It is possible for the MC to be faithful to Emma for the entire game, based on the decisions that you make for him. The only time you are forced to be "unfaithful" is the initial meeting of MC with Lisa and Lauren, you must choose between the two of them temporarily at that point in the game, but can really easily get out of that possible relationship shortly after. A faithful to Emma gameplay is possible, on both the real estate and the club job routes.

Last edited:

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
It is possible for the MC to be faithful to Emma for the entire game, based on the decisions that you make for him. The only time you are forced to be "unfaithful" is the initial meeting of MC with Lisa and Lauren, you must choose between the two of them temporarily at that point in the game, but can really easily get out of that possible relationship shortly after. A faithful to Emma gameplay is possible, on both the real estate and the club job routes.
I understand, I know that the question I ask will be a spoiler for me, but… during the game will there be a special girl with whom the protagonist gets along better or who make a good couple? The best partner option is Emma, or are there better ones?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I understand, I know that the question I ask will be a spoiler for me, but… during the game will there be a special girl with whom the protagonist gets along better or who make a good couple? The best partner option is Emma, or are there better ones?
Really a matter of subjectivity. No one can answer that due to preferences.

I think most folk who reply will say Triss though ;)

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
Tris has seen Charlotte and MC close together previously dono how she will react once she comes to know that MC has slept with Charlotte and how Charlotte will react once she comes to know that MC slept with Tris in upcoming episode?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KrusherKev

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Haven't played this game in a long time what have i missed?
If you like Charlotte, you got to enjoy All of her affection, as well as giving and receiving oral from Tris in the club bathroom and getting some initial sexy time with Denise.

There is more if you are referring to more than just the last rev.

I'd call that more than 'not much' but that's just me... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
not a bit harem guy but outstanding mom and sis! Top notch slow stunning sex scenes, decent story. Hope he doesnt sleep with the mob boss chick, hope she bites the dirt for threatining the family.

Reactions: AlexMpog

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
not a bit harem guy but outstanding mom and sis! Top notch slow stunning sex scenes, decent story. Hope he doesnt sleep with the mob boss chick, hope she bites the dirt for threatining the family.
MC already had sex with Katrina a couple of times, including coming in her when they had sex in her office....so the real question is if he has gotten her pregnant already..... :unsure: :sneaky: Tris is amazing great work by developer with her character

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
View attachment 3667167

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
I am happy to let you know that I have finished writing the story for this episode, it only needs a few adjustments, but those are made in time while I make the renders/animations. The actual story is fully done so now I can start working on renders.
As I said last week I've done it again. This episode is going to have around +1100 renders and +60 animations, so it's going to take a while to release, especially since after spending the entire yesterday doing animations and renders the bars barely moved, but I hope next week I'll be more productive.
That being said I wish you all an amazing weekends.
Bests,
Jason
The progress bar is not accurate, right? It says that only planning and writing are done while all scenes and animations still need to be posed and rendered. Posing and rendering a scene takes way longer than writing a couple of lines to go along with that scene. In terms of the actual progress of the development with time as the independent variable, this update is only 5-10% complete at best. Correct me if I am wrong. Maybe royalcandy does take a similar amount of time to write and plan a scene to what he needs for posing and rendering scenes.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The progress bar is not accurate, right? It says that only planning and writing are done while all scenes and animations still need to be posed and rendered. Posing and rendering a scene takes way longer than writing a couple of lines to go along with that scene. In terms of the actual progress of the development with time as the independent variable, this update is only 5-10% complete at best. Correct me if I am wrong. Maybe royalcandy does take a similar amount of time to write and plan a scene to what he needs for posing and rendering scenes.
Most of it is guess-work for him, but I believe he tries to be as accurate as he can.
So far for this episode he's mostly focused on still renders and writing, that's why you see almost no progress in the animation dept. As he noted, this week he is likely working on setting up animations so they can be rendering in the background in the coming weeks while he works on other parts of the episode (animations take, by far, the longest to render out, as well as setup).

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
release_19.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had an amazing week.

PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I managed to do around 100 renders and about 5 animations. I really wanted to do more than this, but like always, the animations are the bottleneck of this game.

75$ TIER ON PAUSE
Also I want to let you know that I'll be pausing the 75$ tier because I have enough work on my plate as it is, so for a while I won't be doing any commission. I'm really sorry and I hope those of you who were on the waitlist can understand. If in the future I'll resume that I'll let you know, but right now my only goal is to finish this season as soon as possible and move on to the next season which will be filled with sexy time and drama.

JOBS
Some of you keep asking me why I do not hire more people so that the work would go faster. I'm still looking for people, but only on the animation side. This week I've done 100 renders without even trying too much because my focus was the animations, but since there were some renders in between those, there was no point in skipping them, so I did them.
I can handle +1000 renders in one update, but the biggest problem right now are the animations so my first goal is to get someone to do animations, until I can rush this part, there is no point in hiring people to do renders, because that would mean they won't have anything to do while I'm still working on the animations, so from a 4 months update they would only work two. So yeah, if any of you knows to do animations in Daz, send me an email on royalcandystudio@gmail.com

Bests,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes