VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Game is getting even better. I think the dev should've just kept it with 3 women, Aunt+mom+sis.
Hell no. Needs more younger (as in around MC's age) ones. Never play the "motherfucker" route in incest games if it can be avoided. If it can't I rapidly click past. Definitely wouldn't want to fuck the bitch who's abusive (but she isn't to her girlfriend?)

Reactions: Hollibolli

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
instead of spoiling the game for those that are not "at that point yet"
please use the spoiler tag........

thank you.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
WK_245.jpg

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
First of all I want to thank you for your suggestions about the game Tris, Bea and the MC will be playing. I won't spoil it yet, but I'll just say this, I have started to write this event and it's going to get a little bit out of control. It's not going to be too crazy, but you all know how competitive Tris can get and Bea, well she doesn't like to loose either.
That being said, this week I have wrapped things up with Charlotte, Darlene and Katrina. From now on I'll only focus on Tris and Bea, but mainly Tris.
That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Thank you! I was hoping for more updates but I guess that will have to do!
You will find out quickly that some site members are quite known for exagerating....and offering nothing of any value to the conversation. Royal Candy has made a wonderful game (as you have seen and appreciated) and it does take a few months to produce such high quality work for a one person development operation.....give him the time required to continue with the next episode of the masterpiece :)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hi, I just found this thread. How often does the game get updated? I can't wait to see more of Charlotte! :love:
S3EP01 - 11/11/2022
S3EP02 - 04/22/2023
S3EP03 - 06/30/2023
S3EP04 - 10/31/2023
S3EP05 - 04/03/2024

5 Episodes in 509 days. Thats a new episode every 3 1/2 months or so.

It's best to never listen to BorgiaBou. He's a known troll.

Sphincks

Sep 11, 2023
S3EP01 - 11/11/2022
S3EP02 - 04/22/2023
S3EP03 - 06/30/2023
S3EP04 - 10/31/2023
S3EP05 - 04/03/2024

5 Episodes in 509 days. Thats a new episode every 3 1/2 months or so.

It's best to never listen to BorgiaBou. He's a known troll.
That's not entirely telling the whole story. RC stated in 23 that updates will be taking longer to produce. So by not disclosing and taking that into account, the latest updates will NOT be coming every 3.5 months as per your mean test, but more likely every 6 months or so.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's not entirely telling the whole story. RC stated in 23 that updates will be taking longer to produce. So by not disclosing and taking that into account, the latest updates will NOT be coming every 3.5 months as per your mean test, but more likely every 6 months or so.
If he's expecting to take longer for future updates then that remains to be seen considering that the four most recent updates were all released within a single year. That's based on actual release dates so you're pulling your 6-month prediction out of your ass.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like NMM and think RC does a great job with this AVN.

It is easy to see the time it took for the last episode and ignore prior episode development times.

This past episode, S3 EP5, included our first sexy time with Denise, a very sexy encounter with Tris where both the MC and Tris gave and received orally and - something building since the beginning - S1 EP1 - making love with Charlotte.

Did it take more development time than the average of the episodes that preceded it - Yes.

RC spent extra time giving us great animations and making those scenes look amazing.

The MC/Charlotte journey Very much deserved this and, when the MC and Tris make love for the first time, I hope he takes the time to make that experience Just as memorable and meaningful - so what if it takes a couple months more than the average EP dev time.

I say this as a $ supporter, knowing that I am getting my $'s worth for the support I give RC.

Like any AVN I play, no matter how good/long it is, I will eventually run out of content.

I then move on to other AVNs that I also enjoy, while looking forward to the next release of that AVN.

It's not like we are forced to play Only NMM or stay Only on this thread and that our presence here somehow prohibits us from enjoying Anything else on F95...

Cheers!! :coffee:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Exactly, we gonna be lucky if we have every 6 months an episode... sheesh i see his fans got triggered:FacePalm:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished v3.5.1, better as always! royalcandy (y):sneaky:

The scene with the aunt and also with Tris were a little amazing, but shit Kat... what a smart bitch, I hope someday we will see Mc give her a strong punishment! it crosses damn line, but the intrigue really keeps you on the edge of your seat.o_O

Now let's move on to Charlotte, uhhh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
Just curious how Charlotte got a lingerie, bcoz Denise wouldnot have sent her with lingerie?
She just dressed her up!

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes