VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Perhaps he is a reader, not a writer:unsure:

Just like me:giggle:
He writes questions into the thread, but isn't enough of a writer to write a search term of a single or a couple of words into the search box?
He's a reader, but doesn't read enough to notice or use the search box?

Seems to be kind of the exact opposite - writer but not much of a reader... :rolleyes:

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
He writes questions into the thread, but isn't enough of a writer to write a search term of a single or a couple of words into the search box?
He's a reader, but doesn't read enough to notice or use the search box?

Seems to be kind of the exact opposite - writer but not much of a reader... :rolleyes:
Or a writer without a … how is this thing called you need for thinking? :unsure::LOL:

frozen737

Aug 15, 2023
I have a quastion about music. I know it's licensed stuff but I saw someone made a music mod. The game have a lot of fantastic scenes and it's a bit shame to play in silence. What's the status at this moment?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1722613032560.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

PROGRESS REPORT

This past week I managed to finish posing all the scenes and we're pretty close with the animations as well. There are just a few things I need to adjust here and there, but other than that everything is pretty much done. There isn't much to do, but wait for the animations to be rendered. In the meantime I will start testing the game, making sure everything works well.

I'm not sure how much the rendering will take, because there are quite a few big animations that I still need to render, but we're really close.

That being said, I wish you all an amazing weekend.

Bests,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes