VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

KB0ne

May 24, 2020
Just finished no more secrets and wanted to ask if all 3 games were in the same "universe" and whether there was any crossover? (not started this one and rejected no more yet)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is the IC patch updated for this new one yet? Or will the last update still work for this one?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Yeah its frustrating but incest should take time. I feel like incest stories that jump the gun to fucking aren't ever as good because it ruins the whole point - that incest is fucked up and taboo. If they start fucking right away without much back and forth doubt etc then thats no fun for me.

I already forgot their names because they weren't in this update but I hope you get a lot of scenes with the Blonde/Redhead in the meantime because you do need something to keep the audience going while the incest simmers. Also needs to bang the sisters new friend and have the sister walk in and process what at first she thinks is anger/disgust but then realizes is jealousy.

Love the mom though for once its an actual MILF rather than some 38FFF monstrosity. And I appreciate that the mom and daughter actually look alike lol.

At about 1 update a month I'm quite happy with how much content were getting.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But regarding Love and Corruption, it means Triss will have either romantic sex or kinky sex like spanking right?

But, what about Charlotte? Do we also have chance to go kinky with her? Not in a corruption way but still have choices in future whenever there is sexual scene? I like to spank Charlotte too.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I like this game especially the mom, but what was with the Montage?? Seems a lazy way to close out Season 1. I guess we will have to wait until the next update for Season two to see how it fits and what RoyalCandy was thinking.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 6, and guess was also the end of Season 1, but caught up once again with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, all and all, Season 1 has been fun, and now be looking forward for Season 2 in Sept. Combine that with the Life is Strange, and now 4 games looking forward for Sept releases. :unsure:;):LOL:

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Is the IC patch updated for this new one yet? Or will the last update still work for this one?
The patch works for the current version and for the upcoming versions. If something changes, I will update it. But changes are not planned at the moment.

Just finished no more secrets and wanted to ask if all 3 games were in the same "universe" and whether there was any crossover? (not started this one and rejected no more yet)
Yes they are set in the same universe. For example, Tris goes to the school from No More Secrets and makes remarks about the principal and the gym teacher. But the stories are each standalone, not a crossover.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Why is there no Tris_rel variable? Am I led to believe that Tris is not an achievable LI???
Cause seriously Triss & Mom are the hottest girls in the game!!!

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes