VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This is not exclusively an incest game though so why should all the focus be on the mom and sis exactly?
Because if you look at the banner, that's clearly the main selling point of this game. Doesn't mean all the focus should be on them, obviously. I like the blonde girl. Though things are going slow on her end, too. It's still all within reason, imo.

Speaking of incest. No matter how much content I add with Charlotte/Tris there is no reasonable way to make them have sex in one week. They had a whole life where they didn't do anything and now you expect them to accept the idea of having sex just like that. They need to build up a relationship, build "incestual tension", let the time pass.
Imo, it's clever and good you added the time skip at the end of this update. This way, in my mind at least, that's a lot of time in which their relationships will have progressed and their intentions should be clearer.

Take your time, tell your story. Make it believable and it'll turn out as a better product in the end, no doubt.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Because if you look at the banner, that's clearly the main focus and selling point of this game. Doesn't mean all the focus should be on them, obviously. I like the blonde girl, too. Though things are going slow on her end, too. It's still all within reason, though.

Imo, it's clever and good you added the time skip at the end of this update. This way, in my mind at least, that's a lot of time in which their relationships will have progressed and their intentions should be clearer.

Take your time, tell your story. Make it believable and it'll turn out as a better product in the end, no doubt.
" They had a whole life where they didn't do anything and now you expect them to accept the idea of having sex just like that. They need to build up a relationship, build "incestual tension", let the time pass." Hmmmmmm lets look at this closer. As far as MC & Tris (they call her that so I will too! ) that is correct. They were both too busy before the move living their carefree spoiled rich kid lives to notice anything around them.

Before the move Dad was a superhero. Before the move MC respected Dad. Now Dad is a failure, not only in business but as a father and a husband. Dad was never there before the move, he was always too busy working. Being rich substituted for having a father. MC's eyes are now open, the curtain as been pulled back to revel the truth. Even now Dad is hardly ever around for them except showing up at the wrong time to ruin their lives, chances and fun.

Charlotte (mom) has always been the one that was there for MC so the love is there. It will take time for that love they have for each other to grow into more then just Mom and Son. There is also the issue with the girlfriend to (for a lack of a better word) overcome. Something abouit her gives off the vibe that she would be ok with sharing him as long as she gets to be his. She just doesn't want to lose him since he is the first one to ever truely love her. But we also must realize something else. I believe this should be MC's first year of college ( if he was going) so he is somewhere between 18 & 20. So he is in his sexual prime and thinks 7 out of 10 times with the WRONG HEAD! At that age temptation is hard to turn down. Believer me Charlotte is a TEMPTATION!!!! Especially when that temptation is barely dress and in MC's face as much as Charlotte is!!! Let's just be honest if Dad hadn't of showed up and come in the bedroom when he did. MC would have been balls deep in Charlotte in just a matter of a few more minutes!!!!

But Charlotte now that is "horse of a different color". The move isn't the start of Charlotte being alone. She has been alone for years!!! The Dad was too busy with work to show her any attention. MC and Tris were both too busy with their carefree lives to spend much time with Charlotte . So the main difference the move has made for her is MC is around her more. She has been alone and Lonely for years wishing and praying for someone to give her attention. Not only does she now have someone who is showing her attention. But MC also rescues her like a "Knight on a white horse" when she needed it. A huge clue as to how Charlotte is feeling towards MC is in her book she is writing. The main female character ignored the "Dad" in the story and DESIRED the young waiter. Now i don't remember exactly how it was written in the game. But basically MC thought that the "Young Waiter" seem to resemble MC. Now we have no idea when Charlotte wrote that. Before the move or since the move. But it would have taken time probably years for that desire to grow enough for her to be able to admit it and actually write it down. Wouldn't that say that Charlotte seemed to have a desire for MC as a man before the MOVE????

Their relationship is going to take as long as the Dev wants it too. But what I'm saying is that their feelings, desire and Love is in place for them to cross that line. I'm not saying MC should just walk up and bend Charlotte over the sofa or table and have his way with her. I have a feeling that would make Charlotte very happy if he did. But the flirting and teasing to more touching and kissing should be starting a lot more now.

"Hell has not fury like a woman SCORNED" Charlotte has been SCORNED. So I could see her doing things to "GET BACK" at the Dad character. Maybe even "PUTTING DAD IN HIS PLACE". After all is he really the Man of the House now?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I keep telling folks this is shaping up to be Royal Candy's best game yet(y)
In terms of overall render quality this is a huge step up from his previous works.
And I know everyone has a different opinion on the story, but I actually think this family is fun and engaging.
Out of the main cast Tris is my favorite character and I like the way she keeps it real with her brother.
Seeing Tris in her cowboy hat brought back some memories so I came up with this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My game is not about a guy who's only purpose in life is to fuck every girl he encounters. Just like I mentioned previously with this game I'm telling a story.

The game is about a guy who is going to support his family because his father can no longer do that. In doing so he'll open the Pandora Box, but beside the way he is going to earn money to support his family he's going to get closer to people family or not.

The focus for this game is not to fuck as soon as possible and as much as possible, but to tell a story about a family and build relationships and once the relationships are built the sex will come. I'm not going to focus 100% on families because that's not how life is. In life you have a job, you have friends, you people that you hate and so on.

Choices matter and there will be good/bad consequences.

Speaking of incest. No matter how much content I add with Charlotte/Tris there is no reasonable way to make them have sex in one week. They had a whole life where they didn't do anything and now you expect them to accept the idea of having sex just like that. They need to build up a relationship, build "incestual tension", let the time pass.

For example:
- Charlotte feels horny when her son is giving her massage, but she cannot say that, she cannot accept it just as easily. She's still his mother. It's not natural for her to feel horny.
- Tris wants a guy just like the MC, because in her mind he's not on the list. It's not normal for her to want him.
So we have to break this walls, but if we rush it then we break the story.
I love that story just like it is, i absolutely love Charlotte and Tris but of course in a realistic point of view it would be ridiculous to have sex with them as quick as possible just to get some patrons !
I like when a dev tell his story his own way without making polls about what to do next.
It's not because it's an adult novel with sex in it that it should become some quick fap service like a Mac Fuck or a Fuck King !

Apr 28, 2019
I keep getting an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
python hide:
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 0.6.1
Sun Aug 01 16:00:53 2021

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I don't get this game at all, no matter what I chose "Emma", the flashbacks shows me with Lisa holding hands & being on the bed in the 7 weeks flashbacks. Is MC cheating forcefully?

I'm too lazy to unren the image & post it over here but someone has to fix that.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I keep getting an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
context.run()
python hide:
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\NoMoreMoney-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 0.6.1
Sun Aug 01 16:00:53 2021
Try downloading the game again, and do'nt use old saves. Start a new game.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Speaking of incest. No matter how much content I add with Charlotte/Tris there is no reasonable way to make them have sex in one week. They had a whole life where they didn't do anything and now you expect them to accept the idea of having sex just like that. They need to build up a relationship, build "incestual tension", let the time pass
But in the real version of the game
They are not a real family

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
My game is not about a guy who's only purpose in life is to fuck every girl he encounters. Just like I mentioned previously with this game I'm telling a story.

The game is about a guy who is going to support his family because his father can no longer do that. In doing so he'll open the Pandora Box, but beside the way he is going to earn money to support his family he's going to get closer to people family or not.

The focus for this game is not to fuck as soon as possible and as much as possible, but to tell a story about a family and build relationships and once the relationships are built the sex will come. I'm not going to focus 100% on families because that's not how life is. In life you have a job, you have friends, you people that you hate and so on.

Choices matter and there will be good/bad consequences.

For example:
- Charlotte feels horny when her son is giving her massage, but she cannot say that, she cannot accept it just as easily. She's still his mother. It's not natural for her to feel horny.
- Tris wants a guy just like the MC, because in her mind he's not on the list. It's not normal for her to want him.
So we have to break this walls, but if we rush it then we break the story.
Just please dont take ages. Even if you take ages, once sex starts, cover the vaccum created by all those updates by adding more sex scenes once the "walls broke". And all incest fans will be happy.

Though I prefer games like milfy city where Mom is expectional and a inspiration to many moms in AVNs, I dont have prblm with blueballing updates that contain incest, but lot of games get abandoned before we get any real action with family. Or some games get to the end but only plan one or two long vanilla sex scenes and the game will be over. This is what i fear. If you are here to change that, all the best.

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Because if they were patreon would ban me, but the landlord, landlady it’s just a way to avoid that, but I think it’s pretty obivious.
Holy smokes I know the patreon rules and stuff, but...can you get away with the "step mother/sister" thingy? I mean I love your game, so far the story is fantastic... but reading over and over again phrases like "Landlord that's not the way to treat landlady" or "you can't do that, we are roomates!" or "I raise a good temnant" It's getting in my nerves....is there at least an "unofficial patch" *wink wink* to remove the landlord bs and keep the original text? ;)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Holy smokes I know the patreon rules and stuff, but...can you get away with the "step mother/sister" thingy? I mean I love your game, so far the story is fantastic... but reading over and over again phrases like "Landlord that's not the way to treat landlady" or "you can't do that, we are roomates!" or "I raise a good temnant" It's getting in my nerves....is there at least an "unofficial patch" *wink wink* to remove the landlord bs and keep the original text? ;)
Um... check the OP for patches. (unless you are just kidding?)

Reactions: Kionashi
4.20 star(s) 155 Votes