VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I did the WT code myself adding events and colored tags. It wasn't a biggie but looks much better than the other mods or the Gold imo.

edit: BTW FWIW, the dev doesn't have tecknically two separate versions, it only a variable flag, the code is all otherwise the same. There's no additional workload. Regards.
In your video you use the gold version. Changing only one variable I also found a bit too easy, so now something more has been changed. But of course this is still not safe, for this two versions of the game would have to be created, one with and one without WT. But this work the developer wants to avoid.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In your video you use the gold version. Changing only one variable I also found a bit too easy, so now something more has been changed. But of course this is still not safe, for this two versions of the game would have to be created, one with and one without WT. But this work the developer wants to avoid.
You are incorrect, I am modding the non-gold version. There's absolutely no reference to the gold version anywhere in my code although I did code an ipatch directly into it. I did not change one variable as any scrub hack-modder could, I wrote my own arrays using python kwarg dictionaries, coditionals, and transforms to do everything. All the code in all of my mods is my own, not "borrowed", stolen, or otherwise "hacked". That's what the non-professional scrubs do as some continuously steal my code to implement in their mods where they try to achieve monetary gain. That is the opposite of my MO. Regards.

Last edited:

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
You are incorrect, I am modding the non-gold version. There's absolutely no reference to the gold version anywhere in my code although I did code an ipatch directly into it. I did not change one variable as any scrub hack-modder could, I wrote my own arrays using python kwarg dictionaries, coditionals, and transforms to do everything. All the code in all of my mods is my own, not "borrowed", stolen, or otherwise "hacked". That's what the non-professional scrubs do as some continuously steal my code to implement in their mods where they try to achieve monetary gain. That is the opposite of my MO. Regards.
Non-gold version and no variable changed and yet the background of the gold version - interesting.
Anyway, I do not know your code.

For testing I have created my own status overview. ;)
NMM_status.jpg

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Non-gold version and no variable changed and yet the background of the gold version - interesting.

View attachment 1361800
That's a good-lookin' screen. Well done indeed. And my apologies, I searched all my scripts and found a reminent variable section from my old v0.5.2 code that did indeed have gold flagged. I removed the old section from the code after discovering since one: mod doesn't require it at all so it's redundant, two: embarrassment from lack of proper code housekeeping. Regards and thanks for catching that for me.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

View attachment 1361800
Just to jab back at ya..... :p Gotta admit though, you had me stumped as I was thinking all vpgrids until I noticed the Lisa/Lauren repath overlaps with the image within the frame....then (after a couple whiskeys) it donned on me...he only used fuckin' boxes, lmao. I did most of it with grids anway just for the challenge. Attached are some extra image avatars I made while tinkering. Regards.
1629608964741.png

Last edited:
Reactions: d_pedestrian

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I hope he continues teasing Charlotte + MC for a long time without them actually doing the deed because that's just going to make the payoff so much better and i hope we get better endings then we got in no more secrets, especially since i just want my character to end up with Charlotte and maybe Triss.

Reactions: Dongness

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

Hi guys,
I hope everybody is fine.

First of all I want to say thank you all for supporting me even though this month I haven't been able to work much on the game.

I really needed a small vacation, but now I'm back and ready to work on season two of No More Money.

This month I managed to plan a big portion of the second season and I'm telling you it's going to be interesting. Also I have started writing the text for episode 1 of season 2, so by the end of September I should release it.

The first episode is a bit ambitious, but I'm positive I'll be able to complete it in one month.

Best regards,
Jason

Jul 28, 2020
Actually I would say Above the Clouds is GREAT!!! If you play it get ready you just might LAUGH yourself SICK!!!
I literally just finished playing the first part five minutes ago and yes I laughed way more than I thought an AO game could make me laugh. It was awesome. Not to mention the story was great and the renders were fantastic!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I literally just finished playing the first part five minutes ago and yes I laughed way more than I thought an AO game could make me laugh. It was awesome. Not to mention the story was great and the renders were fantastic!
yes I'm still trying to figure out how a twig got into the house and all they way to the second floor!!

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Edwin is such a cockblock, i hope the dev do something to get rid of him, maybe send him to jail or anything like that

Jul 28, 2020
yes I'm still trying to figure out how a twig got into the house and all they way to the second floor!!

A SEMI-SPOILER ALERT
only semi cause I don't think I am giving anything away but you never know

The scene where he walks in on his sisters and is like "NOPE" and just closes the door and leaves......LOVE IT

Reactions: keefer43
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes