VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
With this new hair Emma went from one of the most attractive girls to by far the least attractive.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hmm I did something wrong then. I didn't cheat on her so that is why I am confused about it.... Looks like you have to reject the others' paths asap.
I replayed and choose Night Club path where I had to choose between Lisa's kiss or Lauren's bj. I kissed Lisa to avoid cheating on Emma and everything was good with her until I was invited to boss dinner.There MC said that he kinda broke up with GF and thats why he don't have plus 1. I guess that we need to take Estate path and avoid Lauren bj,so we actually don't 'touch' anything until Emma comes. I will try it now.
Yep,if you choose Real Estate path and stay loyal to Emma even with hj from boss,Emma is coming to visit you.

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I replayed and choose Night Club path where I had to choose between Lisa's kiss or Lauren's bj. I kissed Lisa to avoid cheating on Emma and everything was good with her until I was invited to boss dinner.There MC said that he kinda broke up with GF and thats why he don't have plus 1. I guess that we need to take Estate path and avoid Lauren bj,so we actually don't 'touch' anything until Emma comes. I will try it now.
Both paths are the same. The choice of path will matter only on the main story line. On Emma's side of the story it's not relevant.
The only way to break up with Emma is by phone when she calls you in Episode 5. Maybe you accidentally told her to take a break.

Jan 28, 2018
so, whats the god damn difference between this update and the previous one? Cuz I didnt see a thing. I get the same ending as before. I didnt see anything new in the gallery neither

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
so, whats the god damn difference between this update and the previous one? Cuz I didnt see a thing. I get the same ending as before. I didnt see anything new in the gallery neither
is there no content ? it say ep 1 coming in september and it ends there
Make sure you're on the correct version of the game. It is written on the "MAIN MENU" below the title. It should be 0.7.

There is a new episode, one hour worth of gameplay.

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions:
- -
Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For some reason i cant get this patch to work keeps calling dad landlord and so on

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

relation // path

View attachment 1280288

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1280290

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
mod update

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So this dev is giving us 60 min of gameplay in what 1 and a half month of development and some others so called devs are giving the same if we lucky in 6 months or more, myeah...
Btw i could see some better and longer animations in the sex scene with Lisa
Each update is monthly, it's just that I took the whole August off. I needed some free time.
As for the animations I'm still trying to find the right settings and number of frames, to still make them feel nice.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes