• Added the mini games into the main game

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod
The choices highlighted green give points
Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

MEGA
could you pls update mod for s2 e1 Gold, cheers

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Each update is monthly, it's just that I took the whole August off. I needed some free time.
As for the animations I'm still trying to find the right settings and number of frames, to still make them feel nice.
I know you do monthly i just wanna point out how efficient and serious you are...
Them animations are getting better that's what i was trying to say, good work hope you can keep it up...

Reactions: Sirren and MalEl

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
WOW. This is great. The teasing is really working for me, please do NOT speed it up. The building sexual tension between Tris and MC is really nice, and adds nicley to the character development.
There seems not to be as much chemistry with Charlotte, so it should take a bit more time with her. Do not rush it, part of what makes it good is the waiting, the teasing, the slow progression, there are too many games that jump in to humping with no foreplay and no build up at all.

Either way, this game is really good. I had kind of kissed it before now.

Just added to my favorite game list together with A wife and Mother, Where the Heart is, Jessiva O'Neils Hard News, Being a DIK, Bad Memories, Hillside, Summer's Gone, Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist, Halfway House, Measuring My Cum, and maybe a few more.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I really like this game,one of my favs recently. Do any of you guys know what's the difference between gold version and a normal one?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I find myself REALLY not caring about Emma. Might need to wait a few updates before trying this again so more content is with the other girls.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I like the game but I feel like such a heel, telling Lisa I love her, the night after spending the night with with Emma. I know it is possible to love more than one person, been there myself but in my case, it was an open relationship from the start. Hate lying to those two, even if it means just lying by omission.
While trying to get into Mom, Sis, Sis's friend, Boss, Boss' live in girlfriend, and a few clients. Also why was there earlier in the game a choice to tell Lisa that MC had a girlfriend? IF THAT CHOICE DIDN'T REALLY MATTER!!! My MC told Lisa(I didn't like lisa's friend and could see her being a problem in the future) he had a girlfriend. So lisa shouldn't be anymore then maybe a friend, but here MC is telling her he loves her!!! WTF!!!!!!!

Dev why put in choices if those choices do not matter.

It seems to me that this game is heading to a Harem route. If that is the case I can see Charlotte and Emma fitting in that. As well as Boss(no matter which job picked one of the 2 is the boss) and Boss' girlfriend. Also the Client that has a girlfriend. Maybe of few others all fitting into this harem. Lisa is a NO! Mainly due to her girlfriend which at least to me seems to be trouble just waiting to happen. Tris would also be a no due to her present attitude.

Jul 14, 2021
Anyone else feel so damn guilty after Emma tells you her family story/issues? I had to reload a older save and just avoid cheating, lol. Don't get me wrong I still flirt with MC's family but just can't get myself to cheat on Emma.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
You jumped the story and the MC built the attic and did the backyard. Where's the sister/roommate wearing an outfit of the MC's choice cleaning his room for a month? Also the MC is one selfish lover, hasn't eaten pussy once. lol No anal, no creampie shots. The sex scenes are repetitive, which gets boring. It's a good game, but could be much better if the sex was hotter (varied), the women didn't all have the same body, and the relationships with the Landlady/Roomamte (lol) didn't all of a sudden stagnate over the 7 weeks the game skipped ahead. I understand that building up to crossing a Taboo line makes sense but he was making inroads and the 7 weeks sees no progress? Needs to pick up the pace a bit. Some threeway action, lesbian scenes, anal rimming, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl....needs spice.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes