VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
man, where are the on screen shortcuts? nobody else missing them? am I the only one that not seen them?
AUTO for auto-forward or SKIP or SAVE
how to made them available on screen
TY

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
man, where are the on screen shortcuts? nobody else missing them? am I the only one that not seen them?
AUTO for auto-forward or SKIP or SAVE
how to made them available on screen
TY
Same here. on top of that i am fidgeting around to get text outline so i can read the text without the text box. (i have 2 patches but they don't work)

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
Same here. on top of that i am fidgeting around to get text outline so i can read the text without the text box. (i have 2 patches but they don't work)
I use the "0x52_URM.rpa" to re-define the text boxes for any ren'py and it go pretty well, easy to read, no backgrounds Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
but for that quick menu I have not experimented at all

Last edited:
Reactions: Drainer002

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I use the "0x52_URM.rpa" to re-define the text boxes for any ren'py and it go pretty well, easy to read, no backgrounds View attachment 3952630
View attachment 3952631
but for that quick menu I have not experimented at all
yea, but i never realy like the positioning of the text, i am close to using it though. Already going to my 3th time reinstalling lol. I got as far to get bigger text, thicker outlines and outline collor (using unren).

edit: i did find 1 instance for the quick menu, but no real character input so i did not try it.

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
yea, but i never realy like the positioning of the text, i am close to using it though. Already going to my 3th time reinstalling lol. I got as far to get bigger text, thicker outlines and outline collor (using unren).

edit: i did find 1 instance for the quick menu, but no real character input so i did not try it.
The position and stuff can be customised
The other stuff like the quick options are not there
The unren cosole is able to bring the quick menu but it need to be accesed each time start the program... that sucks
Maybe somebody can have an ideea what must be done

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
The position and stuff can be customised
The other stuff like the quick options are not there
The unren cosole is able to bring the quick menu but it need to be accesed each time start the program... that sucks
Maybe somebody can have an ideea what must be done
You can set the quickmenu to "local" or "global" in URM - local will set it for the current game. So long as you don't remove URM from that game, it should always show once you tell it to. Global is the same but it will work for any game you have URM installed into (I haven't actually tested that theory, but I can't see what else it could mean).
1724239628695.png
I'm not sure if I misread your comment or not, but if you've not been able to find the quickmenu options in URM, you need to go under Options first:
1724239718494.png

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
You can set the quickmenu to "local" or "global" in URM - local will set it for the current game. So long as you don't remove URM from that game, it should always show once you tell it to. Global is the same but it will work for any game you have URM installed into (I haven't actually tested that theory, but I can't see what else it could mean).
View attachment 3952796
I'm not sure if I misread your comment or not, but if you've not been able to find the quickmenu options in URM, you need to go under Options first:
View attachment 3952797
THANKS but I dont have the Quckmenu option there in the Options
All are there except that :(

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah that's it ... I have not the last version...
Updated now I am happy with a Quickmenu
Thank you
Usually if you open game and it's not latest version, you will get a pop up. Always update as soon as you can, 0x52 is always fixing little bugs and stuff constantly. Glad it's working for you now.

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes