VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Likewise, I'd like to see the Tris/Charlotte/MC dynamic fleshed out more but, at least the way that I'm interpreting it, is that the dev mat be getting a little tired of working on this story. I'm getting burnout vibes. Remember, this game is, what 3 years old? That's quite some time to be working on one story of Any kind, let alone a VN with people constantly clamoring for updates, some of whom are down right disrepectful or abusive when they can't get it as soon as they feel it should be out. Evenmoreso, if what you're doing is not your main source of income. The dev may think that enough's enough and wants to move on to something fresh. Or just be done with it to take a breather, look back and admire his/her handiwork. I can Certainly relate. At any rate, let's continue to support the dev. The end appears a ways off yet and who knows? The dev maay change their mind and stick it out for an extra season or two. There's a lot of time for contemplation.
Yeah, these are some heavy "I'm close to burning out" vibes from the dev. Makes sense why we are in the Endgame now, though little sense from a narrative perspective. A lot of incest stories like these think just getting in your mother's/sister's pants is the goal, while in truth it is having a sexual relationship that is the real taboo. To see how they deal with day-to-day life stuff while hiding such a massive secret. And 1 season doesn't sound much like showing a relationship, which is a shame.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Likewise, I'd like to see the Tris/Charlotte/MC dynamic fleshed out more but, at least the way that I'm interpreting it, is that the dev mat be getting a little tired of working on this story. I'm getting burnout vibes. Remember, this game is, what 3 years old? That's quite some time to be working on one story of Any kind, let alone a VN with people constantly clamoring for updates, some of whom are down right disrepectful or abusive when they can't get it as soon as they feel it should be out. Evenmoreso, if what you're doing is not your main source of income. The dev may think that enough's enough and wants to move on to something fresh. Or just be done with it to take a breather, look back and admire his/her handiwork. I can Certainly relate. At any rate, let's continue to support the dev. The end appears a ways off yet and who knows? The dev maay change their mind and stick it out for an extra season or two. There's a lot of time for contemplation.
I know he took a break, but it's always a bit worrying when a dev a month after the last update shows a development graph this "empty", hopefully now he can find the inspiration to keep going, this game is great, well above the average incest fantasy fuckfest.

Back when season 2(knowing that the plan was 4 seasons) was concluded i felt very strongly that sex with either Triss or Charlote should've been part of the season finale, and then the other one halfway through 3... maybe ending 3 with them finding out about each other.

Now(if we stick to 4 seasons) it seems we have a lot to go through in a condensed schedule, Triss and Charlotte finding out about each other and dealing with it, dealing with the dad, dealing with Katrina, seeing how the other girls feel about this...
And of course Bea/Denise are still waiting to join the fun... That's a lot of stuff.

It would probably be best to have 2, five episodes seasons, or a very long S4... but that may conflict with his desire to move on from this story and these characters.
I hope he finds the motivation to do the best for this story, this game deserves it.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, these are some heavy "I'm close to burning out" vibes from the dev. Makes sense why we are in the Endgame now, though little sense from a narrative perspective. A lot of incest stories like these think just getting in your mother's/sister's pants is the goal, while in truth it is having a sexual relationship that is the real taboo. To see how they deal with day-to-day life stuff while hiding such a massive secret. And 1 season doesn't sound much like showing a relationship, which is a shame.
Well-said - I have looked forward to seeing how everything develops with Tris' friends like Bea wondering what's going on, the family finding out, etc. The initial intimate act is just the first major step (and the buildup to it is something enjoyable as well, which is what the first 3 seasons basically were for those of us on a Tris, Charlotte, or Denise path) in the process.

The ongoing deeper intimate relationship that develops with corresponding dialogue, events, etc. that progress it and establish it as something concrete and not a brief impulsive fling is what makes it more special.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can't wait to see how it will turn out when Mom finds out about Triss!
I 'love' how most of these incest games crash when it comes to: "How will mom/sis/niece/aunt/daughter react when they find out that MC has been sleeping with all of them."
I don't think most devs have a good answer to that unless they thought about it beforehand and worked it into the story. MC will always be the cheating ass hole and you can't make your hero that kind of dick, not really, even if he is that dick. Players will go ballistic confronted with the truth that they are playing the selfish ass holes.

Reactions: Nemo56 and LSC82

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I 'love' how most of these incest games crash when it comes to: "How will mom/sis/niece/aunt/daughter react when they find out that MC has been sleeping with all of them."
I don't think most devs have a good answer to that unless they thought about it beforehand and worked it into the story. MC will always be the cheating ass hole and you can't make your hero that kind of dick, not really, even if he is that dick. Players will go ballistic confronted with the truth that they are playing the selfish ass holes.
Of course, it always depends on how creative the DEV is with the ideas... Yes, in many cases, the girls get hysterical and blame the MC for being an asshole... But it's also possible that they are just as corrupt as the MC and support the family "love"... We'll see what the future brings, but the tip is that in the end MC will be together with all three women (mother/sister/aunt)... A big happy orgy... ;)

Reactions: LSC82

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Makes me wonder if the dev will write any specialized romance scenes, events or dialogue to reward folks (like myself) that do solo runs only (Tris for me)?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I loved the pool scene that takes place when MC is on boths path (well, it takes place anyway, but they get quit playful in that case). An alternative to the shocked face event "How could you!" "How could YOU!" would be a development where they might be a bit surprised how the other one and the MC are close, but get to him together.

Reactions: LSC82

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there anything special to do to end up by the pool with Triss and Bea other than being on both's path? Can any other choice prevent that?

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes