VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hi everybody,
I'm happy to let you know that the development of the final season for this game has started. After taking 2 weeks off I returned with fresh energy to make the next season and it's going to be awesome.
As for this episode, we're starting strong. This episode will be a complete fuck fest and I'm both excited and scared because of this. I very much enjoy what I have planned for this episode, but I'm afraid because lately I've been biting more than I could chew.

My goal for this episode is to finish it as soon as possible, but at this moment there is no way to estimate when it's going to be done. I'm working 10-12 hours every day and I'll also have someone do the animations. Hopefully by the time I finish writing and make the static renders, the animations will be already done by the same guy who did most of the animations in the last episode. I was really happy with the results and I saw that so were you.
That being said in this episode the main focus will be Tris, Charlotte, Denise, Bea and maybe Katrina and Darlene. I already integrated them in the plan, but if things are getting out of hands while writing the events for Tris, Charlotte, Denise and Bea, I might cut these two short.

Anyway, I wish you all an amazing weekend and we'll talk next week.
Bests,
Jason

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Does anyone else remember Lauren, Lisa, and Emma? I think they might have been in a different version of this game, before the dev wiped them from the story :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Filipis

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Final episode already? Did I fall asleep and miss something? There's barely anything going on outside of a few mentions of the illegal stuff over at the nightclub, and that's a whole route you can also avoid.

If anything, this game is a "slice of incest life" rather than an actual story. And now it's ending?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Final episode already? Did I fall asleep and miss something? There's barely anything going on outside of a few mentions of the illegal stuff over at the nightclub, and that's a whole route you can also avoid.

If anything, this game is a "slice of incest life" rather than an actual story. And now it's ending?
Final Season* ;)

Reactions: Razrback16

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
True, but still... I guess there's nowhere to go after MC finally smashed Tris and Charlotte.
They still don't know about each other...
So there's them finding out and being pissed, making them ok with it, convincing them to have a threesome and finally making the relationship a throuple(or more with a few additions).

And then the ending epilogue.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
They still don't know about each other...
So there's them finding out and being pissed, making them ok with it, convincing them to have a threesome and finally making the relationship a throuple(or more with a few additions).

And then the ending epilogue.
It was established that Charlotte could smell their sex (MC and Charlotte), so I'm wondering if she's scentsing deja vu in the room with MC and Tris.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
It was established that Charlotte could smell their sex (MC and Charlotte), so I'm wondering if she's scentsing deja vu in the room with MC and Tris.

I get the sense that Charlotte did get a little suspicious of "foul play", but ultimately she calmed down, she won't make a fuzz right now... she'll need solid proof first.

Proof of the catching them in the act variety lol.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Does anyone else remember Lauren, Lisa, and Emma? I think they might have been in a different version of this game, before the dev wiped them from the story :LOL:
Lisa, Lauren and Emma were all included in the story up until the day the MC left to go do his training and he has only been back in town for a day and a half, first day with Charlotte, second day with Tris + Bea......no doubt Lisa + Lauren need to sort some things out between them regarding the MC ( how to share ) and we will interact with them soon. Emma...she just hangs and and waits for any little scrap of attention that the MC is willing to give to her.....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
True, but still... I guess there's nowhere to go after MC finally smashed Tris and Charlotte.
I find it sad that writers have such a hard time to incorporate sex into a story and instead make the story about having sex with someone ... the end.

Triss story should begin now or at least not be further than half the way to the end. It should not end at this point.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just adding in the pic from the dev log (already posted above by Sons of Liberty) for the thread since Tris looks fucking hot as hell like always :love: - also great to see in the patreon comments section responding to the dev log multiple people commenting they want more seasons. I echo their sentiment in wanting another 2-3 or so to finish it out properly. :)

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Just adding in the pic from the dev log (already posted above by Sons of Liberty) for the thread since Tris looks fucking hot as hell like always :love: - also great to see in the patreon comments section responding to the dev log multiple people commenting they want more seasons. I echo their sentiment in wanting another 2-3 or so to finish it out properly. :)

Likewise, I'd like to see the Tris/Charlotte/MC dynamic fleshed out more but, at least the way that I'm interpreting it, is that the dev mat be getting a little tired of working on this story. I'm getting burnout vibes. Remember, this game is, what 3 years old? That's quite some time to be working on one story of Any kind, let alone a VN with people constantly clamoring for updates, some of whom are down right disrepectful or abusive when they can't get it as soon as they feel it should be out. Evenmoreso, if what you're doing is not your main source of income. The dev may think that enough's enough and wants to move on to something fresh. Or just be done with it to take a breather, look back and admire his/her handiwork. I can Certainly relate. At any rate, let's continue to support the dev. The end appears a ways off yet and who knows? The dev maay change their mind and stick it out for an extra season or two. There's a lot of time for contemplation.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Likewise, I'd like to see the Tris/Charlotte/MC dynamic fleshed out more but, at least the way that I'm interpreting it, is that the dev mat be getting a little tired of working on this story. I'm getting burnout vibes. Remember, this game is, what 3 years old? That's quite some time to be working on one story of Any kind, let alone a VN with people constantly clamoring for updates, some of whom are down right disrepectful or abusive when they can't get it as siin as they feel it should be out. Evenmoreso, if what you're doing is not tour main source of income. The dev may think that enough's enough and wants to move on to something fresh. Or just be done with it to take a breather, look back and admire his/her handiwork. I can Certainly relate. At any rate, let's continue to support the dev. The end appears a ways off yet and who knows? The dev maay change their mind and stick it out for an extra season or two. There's a lot of time for contemplation.
Ya I get the feeling the dev just wants to start working on another story - not sure if he still reads the forums here or not - I know he reads the reviews, but not sure about actual posts, but if he does, something I'd toss out there for consideration is if he already has an idea for his next game, start working on it a little bit. Maybe in a given work-week, he spends 1 day working on the new game mid-week as a change of pace, and then spend the rest of the time working on NMM until it's done. Burnout is absolutely a thing, so that might help mitigate it a bit.

Could even start another Patreon page for the new game and let folks know it won't be getting developed full-time yet, but is a change of pace so he doesn't burn out. I know Ocean, who does Summer's Gone, had two patreon pages at one point for the two separate games he is working on (one got booted for incest I believe) and that helped him manage things so he didn't get burned out working on the same story & characters every single day.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Ya I get the feeling the dev just wants to start working on another story - not sure if he still reads the forums here or not - I know he reads the reviews, but not sure about actual posts, but if he does, something I'd toss out there for consideration is if he already has an idea for his next game, start working on it a little bit. Maybe in a given work-week, he spends 1 day working on the new game mid-week as a change of pace, and then spend the rest of the time working on NMM until it's done. Burnout is absolutely a thing, so that might help mitigate it a bit.

Could even start another Patreon page for the new game and let folks know it won't be getting developed full-time yet, but is a change of pace so he doesn't burn out. I know Ocean, who does Summer's Gone, had two patreon pages at one point for the two separate games he is working on (one got booted for incest I believe) and that helped him manage things so he didn't get burned out working on the same story & characters every single day.
RoyalCandy Does read comments here, just doesn't respond often.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Yes! Yes! New game: No More Mr. Nice Guy.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes