VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The main problems I've seen with mods is that if they are late, you have to wait on them. If the modder has "retired", you're screwed, and not in a good way.
If you need a mod at all, just use URM and never have the problem you just described ever again. You can use it immediately when the update drops and it works on everything.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
If you need a mod at all, just use URM and never have the problem you just described ever again. You can use it immediately when the update drops and it works on everything.
100% agree. I tell everyone they should use URM, don't have to wait and never interferes with saves and I've only come across 1 Renpy game it didn't work on.

I think it's because it's not as simple to use as a WT mod, but once you get the hang of it, it's so much better.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
I have made an audio restoration for the 3.5.1 version until chapter 18, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

NEW: Musics title are now displayed :)

Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-3.5.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
IMPORTANT: You have to install the Audio restoration first !

UPDATE 24/04/06: My add-on for Chapter 17 is now integrated in the base restoration and I will try to add music in Chapter 18 and 19, but don't expect it soon.
I'm really busy at the moment...
Thanks pal! wanted to ask if this is compatible with Joker mod 3.6.0?

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
Thanks pal! wanted to ask if this is compatible with Joker mod 3.6.0?
I don't think so. I used that mod for this update and on launch I got a grey error screen then when loading the previous save it asked me to name the MC then started episode 1.

Edit: so I was wrong the Joker WT works. I loaded a save in the wrong spot which gave me errors loading the new update. It's fine now.

Last edited:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
It's not blocked, make sure you are accessing the correct MIXDROP URL.

Doesn't need updated, it works just fine, there have been no changes to the cast.
“MY COMPUTER” blocked the site because there was malware running on it, I retrieved the file from Patreon. F95zone should stop using MIXDROP, however.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
“MY COMPUTER” blocked the site because there was malware running on it, I retrieved the file from Patreon. F95zone should stop using MIXDROP, however.
Yea, I can't use MIXDROP either - protection software refuses to let me at the sight. Others are no problem.
If a torrent is available, that is my choice.

Last edited:

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Saw this one a long time ago and put off playing it because of the cover image. Thought it would be another one of those where everybody fucks everybody from the get go and they don't even acknowledge the taboo of incest. Alas, I was pleasantly surprised with how polished it is. Good characters, a decent story, plays like a slowburn but not a slog, a good VN in general. Reminds me of some of my favorites like Life in Santa County. The music mod only helps with the atmosphere setting too. I'm really glad to have been able to play so many chapters at once as a first experience, and I hope to see the final version soon.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, F95 won't stop using it, it is DMCA resistant, they keep files, it is easy to upload to and most have no issues with it, especially when using uBlock Origins or the like.

Took all of 5 seconds to get it from MIXDROP

Screenshot 2024-09-13 000229.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All hosters should be used with download managers. They're more comfortable too.
Copy/paste all links (or from the hosters you want) of multiple games, let your manager do the rest, even use different hosters, so it's not all just on one.

RKS1879

Jul 23, 2022
Jericho sums it up well. Neither path is "better" as that will ultimately come down to personal taste, but I like the real estate option best because I don't like who MC turns into as the club manager. Calling Tris "slut" and "bitch" during sex (or any other time) will never sit right with me (not 100% sure he actually uses that second one, but it's the general theme).
Brother, what are the sex scenes of Tris. Is it vaginal, anal, doggystyle, cum in pussy... Or what??? Please Reply.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Brother, what are the sex scenes of Tris. Is it vaginal, anal, doggystyle, cum in pussy... Or what??? Please Reply.
Just play and find out for yourself.
What's the need to know before playing it, there would be no excitement for you.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes