VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Bruh i Dropped Everything and everyone when i saw Bea didn't even enjoy the Tris's last scene cuz all i was thinking about Bea

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
Since I'm not one to replay when finishing a visual novel, I prefer to ask which option or path is better or what the players liked the most, then which one should I choose as a job?
1real estate?
2club?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Since I'm not one to replay when finishing a visual novel, I prefer to ask which option or path is better or what the players liked the most, then which one should I choose as a job?
1real estate?
2club?
If you want a respectful and mature MC, then pick real estate. If you want an edgy asshole MC, pick the club.

The other difference is which of the two girls you like more since the choice opens their respective paths.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
1real estate?
2club?
If you want a respectful and mature MC, then pick real estate. If you want an edgy asshole MC, pick the club.

The other difference is which of the two girls you like more since the choice opens their respective paths.
Jericho sums it up well. Neither path is "better" as that will ultimately come down to personal taste, but I like the real estate option best because I don't like who MC turns into as the club manager. Calling Tris "slut" and "bitch" during sex (or any other time) will never sit right with me (not 100% sure he actually uses that second one, but it's the general theme).

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Jericho sums it up well. Neither path is "better" as that will ultimately come down to personal taste, but I like the real estate option best because I don't like who MC turns into as the club manager. Calling Tris "slut" and "bitch" during sex (or any other time) will never sit right with me (not 100% sure he actually uses that second one, but it's the general theme).
I agree - I like the MC to redeem himself and become someone who appreciates and protects Charlotte and Tris versus devolving into a douche who treats women like a cheap commodity.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
1 multiple girls, but most of them don't know about each other.
2 who knows. But many signs and devs past games point towards "yes"

Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes