VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
This is currently a great example of how to write diverse and interesting characters. Especially well done on Katrina given how much I absolutely despise her guts.
Decently slow-burn pace but it's something I enjoy, renders are pretty good, I guess all I could say is that the girls could look a little bit more different from eachother I suppose?

But genuinely, it's hard to find actual critique, it's been real good thus far and I'm eager to see where it's going. (Hopefully with Katrina 6 feet under, but I digress.)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not blocked, make sure you are accessing the correct MIXDROP URL.
It can depend on the provider. One of mine masks fichier, another one doesn't. Same for AV protection

With Mixdrop I have no problems however, like all hosters I use it with a download manager.

Arethusa54

Jul 22, 2024
Fantastic game. I love when you can choose what fetish toy to use with Emma. I hope the developer wiil do a similar scene with Tris in a next update.

Aug 6, 2017
Mac users never have to wait for it to update, you can one make it yourself form the Win version in a minute or two with the SDK, or even play it directly form the SDK.

Third option, get the compressed version which has Mac.
So how do I make a Mac version from a Win version then? A tutorial would be helpful

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't know if it is the Mod, or the game itself. But almost every time I update this game, then try to play my save, it gives me an error and I have to restart from the beginning. And, it won't let me Tab through what I've already seen. Oh well.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I don't know if it is the Mod, or the game itself. But almost every time I update this game, then try to play my save, it gives me an error and I have to restart from the beginning. And, it won't let me Tab through what I've already seen. Oh well.
Mod = Error ... Almost always in almost every game.
Just explain to me what you need a mod for ?, if the game has walkthrough built-in.

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Just explain to me what you need a mod for ?, if the game has walkthrough built-in.
This is really not true at all. Mods generally only cause an error if they are used incorrectly (e.g., using the wrong version when a new game update comes out). And people use mods for lots of different things. If you don't use them, that's fine, but there's nothing wrong with others using them.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
This is really not true at all. Mods generally only cause an error if they are used incorrectly (e.g., using the wrong version when a new game update comes out). And people use mods for lots of different things. If you don't use them, that's fine, but there's nothing wrong with others using them.
It depends on how they are constructed and if they set any variables, either in the save or in the persistent file. Most of the errors are due to an undefined variable in the save which is what breaks things, often when they add elements to the configuration screen or have an overlay with mod parameters displayed. Some modders provide a save fixer that adds definitions for the variables they declare in their mod so the saves don't blow up when loaded into an un-modded version.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't recall this game having a built-in walkthrough. Some walkthroughs give more info on which choice is best.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I'm not saying it's something wrong. I do not use because I know how it ends in most cases.
Read some other gaming topics e.g. "Amnesia" "Intertwined" "Midnight Paradise " etc. etc.
Trouble for players is mainly trying to load saves from the previous modified version of the game.
But it is also not a general rule, after all I wrote "almost"

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Really wish there was a warning on the main page of all VN and games here telling people there is high chance saves may get messed up if using mods to stop the endless my saves are broke popping up in every dam thread

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Really wish there was a warning on the main page of all VN and games here telling people there is high chance saves may get messed up if using mods to stop the endless my saves are broke popping up in every dam thread
That's why I only use (if needed) PDF/txt WTs instead of mods, not only it helps to avoid problems with saves or bugs like misplaced renders or dialogues, but usually it also gives much more info about choices/routes.

On this note, there is an integrated WT in this game, dunno why people use mod, probably a habit for some.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'm not saying it's something wrong. I do not use because I know how it ends in most cases.
Read some other gaming topics e.g. "Amnesia" "Intertwined" "Midnight Paradise " etc. etc.
Trouble for players is mainly trying to load saves from the previous modified version of the game.
But it is also not a general rule, after all I wrote "almost"
Mods will generally have that warning themselves, that you use them at your own risk. Regardless though, it still remains that most issues involving mods are caused by the user, not the mod, so saying things like "saves may get messed up" and "in most cases" just gives the wrong impression. In most cases, the mod works fine because it is being used correctly, and you don't hear about any issues because the user doesn't experience any issues.

Reactions: Bro9988

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
The main problems I've seen with mods is that if they are late, you have to wait on them. If the modder has "retired", you're screwed, and not in a good way.

Reactions: Anteron
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes