4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We’re under review because there was a public post which contained nudity. It seems like the censorship was too small, also they said that I was impling nudity in my tier images. I’m doing right now some images to change that, then I’ll email them the fact that I fixed everything they complained about so hopefully the page will be up and running in a few hours
Only fully clothed people are allowed on public posts. No swimsuits, underwear etc...cause they consider it as "nudity" also...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, you can put swimsuits and other forbiden stuff, but they must be locked behind paywall. Restriction is only for public posts.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Well, you can put swimsuits and other forbiden stuff, but they must be locked behind paywall. Restriction is only for public posts.
I have talked with two guys from patreon and it seems like they changed a lot of rules in the past year, I modified everything now I should wait for them to unlock my page... but nobody is working in the weekend so most probably the next week, I’ll be ready to go. However it is getting insane... the amount of things I have to do. I had teen in my fetish list, so I had now to add that every teen is over 18... i taught it was obvious... and stuff like that

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have talked with two guys from patreon and it seems like they changed a lot of rules in the past year, I modified everything now I should wait for them to unlock my page... but nobody is working in the weekend so most probably the next week, I’ll be ready to go. However it is getting insane... the amount of things I have to do. I had teen in my fetish list, so I had now to add that every teen is over 18... i taught it was obvious... and stuff like that
Yes, they imposed those rules because PayPal demanded. It was either those rules or to find another money service to associate with.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm having a little trouble with dragging or the character moving slowly, I have a 2010 computer using win7 and no card upgrade
I'm thinking this is my problem but since I know squat about computers I'm not sure, what should I be running on to have the game run a little smoother?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I'm having a little trouble with dragging or the character moving slowly, I have a 2010 computer using win7 and no card upgrade
I'm thinking this is my problem but since I know squat about computers I'm not sure, what should I be running on to have the game run a little smoother?
Hi there.
You can try setting a lower resolution and low quality of the game, but the card is the main reason... I plan on changing my 3d part, but only after I have enough money to pay a 3d modeler to redo all the characters and environment, because right now the models are quite big, even if I optimized them as best as I could, but I’m no 3d artist... but hopefully in a few version you’ll be able to play it too

Reactions: Hola3 and Snomiser

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
More like 20th of july for +40$ and 24th July for +5$. I need like 6 weeks to do a version.
But first I need to come to an agreement with Patreon.
still under review... damn patreon come on. let this dude go back work so we on top for 20th and 24th. you are currently my fav patreon too.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
still under review... damn patreon come on. let this dude go back work so we on top for 20th and 24th. you are currently my fav patreon too.
Thanks man.
I’ve been struggling with patron for everyday already. I did everything they asked me to do, but they don’t unlock my page. On monday I’ll open another ticket, hopefully it will be the last one

Reactions: Hola3

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks man.
I’ve been struggling with patron for everyday already. I did everything they asked me to do, but they don’t unlock my page. On monday I’ll open another ticket, hopefully it will be the last one
When can we expect a new chapter here? I know patreons are your main support but from this site a lot people will get known your game and making your patreon bigger.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
When can we expect a new chapter here? I know patreons are your main support but from this site a lot people will get known your game and making your patreon bigger.
Well, this community means a lot for me, however it will not be fair for me to give the game here for free while the patrons have to pay for it, but if someone will get it here, I won’t complain and will still give support.

Reactions: N7 and D4V1D

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Well, this community means a lot for me, however it will not be fair for me to give the game here for free while the patrons have to pay for it, but if someone will get it here, I won’t complain and will still give support.
Thanks for the inform. However I played again to remind the story and I found bug. I talked with Rene about alcohol and agree to get this from him, but after school game guide me to the Hary for the fake ID (which I don't even talk with him about it) and shop to buy alcohol.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the inform. However I played again to remind the story and I found bug. I talked with Rene about alcohol and agree to get this from him, but after school game guide me to the Hary for the fake ID (which I don't even talk with him about it) and shop to buy alcohol.
You played version 0.1 or 0.1.1, cuz I fixed that on the 0.1.1, however I recommend to restart when you’ll get episode 2.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes