4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I apologize that this is a little late, in episode 1, what do we do after we talk with the sister who is on the phone with Annie I presume?
You can peep on Jeane and after that you shall go to buy some groceries, but you need to find the grocery list.(kitchen)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'd say that was the best drinking game I've seen in these games. Great buildup for future episodes. Outstanding work!

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Just started getting interested in this game. Is there any juicy cheating between anyone? Say yes. :eek:penedeyewink:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

When you hide the camera and get caught and fly out the changing room.

When you go after this in the boy bathroom and go out you get the message "She caught me".

First I placed the camera so it doesn´t matter and it is aso the wrong place so why I get this message.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Bug

When you hide the camera and get caught and fly out the changing room.

When you go after this in the boy bathroom and go out you get the message "She caught me".

First I placed the camera so it doesn´t matter and it is aso the wrong place so why I get this message.
Thank you for letting me know about that one. I'll try to fix it

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug or not?

When I spy on Jeane I get the option when she is naked if I spy or leave I doesn´t matter what I choose I leave.

Can it be I have had no message I tried to play further and choosed then after watching now she talk in the kitchen from it.

From before I see no different watching or leaving only now in the kitchen it makes a different from talking.

It would be nice as player normal that you get faster a response from your action that she sees you.

This looks like a bug

Evening event before party.

I went to parents bedroom and said I would know what they are doing. The first time after this was Steven in the living room the second time he was not there I went a second time in the parents bedroom this was emty. After I go out Steven was in the living room so you can talk to him and you must not mown the lawn. For me look it like a bug that you can go away without mowning the lawn and lose the chance to see neutral cgs and lose neutral story it makes for me no sence without mown the lawn.

Bug

Presents

Lizzie
... I can´t to wait to read it. \nI hope ...

"\n"

Amie

Easy boy, ... getting hurt. \nDon´t worry ...

"\n"

When you choose 1.

Lizzie`s Face some pixels are missing in the right color.

The small one between left side eye and nose. (it looks all pics are so)

Big pic one between left side eye and nose (a lot pics have these bug when you look after it). Many on her forehead (I see it only one time).

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Great party game, though I do wish there's a bit more exciting dares involved and less of the funny ones. Might also be even better if the NPC-only dares to have a bit of random element, or more options. Like Steven being able to kiss other than Lizzie's neck, or Rene getting more than 5 shots when doing push-ups, etc.

Still a great update though. Can't wait to see the next update and see where this is going.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Looking at the walkthrough... you said you had to change some of the stuff with LIzzie due to Patreon. What does that mean for the future with the character? I mean... first girl you meet is usually the main girl for the game... and if you can't you know hook up with her due to Patreon issues that would be a bummer. Also is the idea that say the rivals can get with the girls if you fuck up?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Nice game. I am prefer to choose more self and be a harem king in such Games. ;)

Your friend buys the present? I think it is strange because it is a present for a girl. Nobody knows which are the best you can only think the cheapest are the first. In the real life it gives very expensives shoes and they can cost much more as earrings and so on. The dress lookes good and the shoes matching perfect so for me it was not clear if I choosed the best present with earrings.

When a guy have the fetish shoes I think he take the "shoes" and not the earings and so on.

Aso it takes a lot of time when you try to look what changes you choose make. When it is possible to make a skip function it was nice.

The girls look amazing and like the most games the version is to short so you have to wait a lot of time (all games are to short and can´t have enough pics ;) ).

I thought in the bedroom it gives with the most girls more action. A dream is a dream.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Looking at the walkthrough... you said you had to change some of the stuff with LIzzie due to Patreon. What does that mean for the future with the character? I mean... first girl you meet is usually the main girl for the game... and if you can't you know hook up with her due to Patreon issues that would be a bummer. Also is the idea that say the rivals can get with the girls if you fuck up?
It was supposed to be ok if I make Phill and Jeane get into a divorce and then it was everything all right, however it's not anymore, so I'm working now on some patch to add in the game folder so that you can have forbiden content if you install the patch for the game

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes