4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It was supposed to be ok if I make Phill and Jeane get into a divorce and then it was everything all right, however it's not anymore, so I'm working now on some patch to add in the game folder so that you can have forbiden content if you install the patch for the game
What if she's just his live-in girlfriend? Then have the patch for the mom stuff. So then she's neither your stepmom nor is Lizzie officially a stepsister. It should fly, I would think. But I know how patreon can be.

Lavv

Aug 9, 2017
Ep 1 ending save anyone? I accidently deleted the game and my save is gone :c

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Great game. I like what i saw (renders, story, girls). But i hope you get around the Patreon Inquisition, because Jeane and Lizzie are the hottest girls imo

kuihome

Apr 17, 2018
hello, im having trouble with the game, starting episode 2 im home alone. i read the walkthrough, steven was supposed to be there. help anyone? please

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
There's something fishy with Phil, Jeane, and black dude from Phil's office. Maybe she has a thing for bbc (well she has a black dildo), and Phil likes to share and watch his wife with another man. It just seems too convenient, that guy shows up in Phil's office and suddenly they have to go away for the weekend. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Reactions: Sharper

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Would anybody be so kind as to upload a cg rip?
I got slow internet so takes me 3 hours to upload the gallery. It's much easier if you do it yourself
1.download

2.file/select folder/No More Secrets - Episode 2_Data
3.click asset list and then type texture2d
4d1a1_001 to e3n1_001 are all pictures

Reactions: Vdk69 and WaveOfPig

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Something is wrong with the loading system in the game, some times when I load, it takes me to same place as I am when I load, other times when I load there is double up on the people in the room :D

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Where is the save game folder, please?
Ep2 was able to load saves from ep1 automatically, but still I would like to know, where the saves are located. In Windows registry?

DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
i'm downloading this but i wanted to know if this is only ep2 ? if it is then where is ep1 ? and another question is how much of gameplay is there ?

Darkside00

Nov 10, 2017
There's something fishy with Phil, Jeane, and black dude from Phil's office. Maybe she has a thing for bbc (well she has a black dildo), and Phil likes to share and watch his wife with another man. It just seems too convenient, that guy shows up in Phil's office and suddenly they have to go away for the weekend. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
yeeeeahhh..... you're probably just paranoid....

Reactions: Raven Hex

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Where is the save game folder, please?
Ep2 was able to load saves from ep1 automatically, but still I would like to know, where the saves are located. In Windows registry?
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\RoyalCandy\No More Secrets is where it should be.

i'm downloading this but i wanted to know if this is only ep2 ? if it is then where is ep1 ? and another question is how much of gameplay is there ?
Both ep 1 and 2 are included, there's a decent amount of content so far, enjoyable setup with all the characters (nothing hardcore yet).

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
In this current version you're not able to hide the UI while you're in a conversation, but it's a todo on my list
Question :) in the walkthrough you say you was not able to do animation of the twerk and there is non in MC fantasy telling about Vanessa, so will there be any animations at all or whats the plan?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Question :) in the walkthrough you say you was not able to do animation of the twerk and there is non in MC fantasy telling about Vanessa, so will there be any animations at all or whats the plan?
My plan is to add animation at least on the sex scenes, however I need like 2hours to render one frame, so to have like a 2 seconds worth of animation I need around 100hours which is insane, at the moment. But if I manage to get to the point when I can do this as a day job, I will invest the money in better gpu’s. And then we’ll talk about this kind of stuff, but until then there will be only images.

Reactions: Darkside00
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes