4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
What is the better choice for graphics quality ?
Seems that Fastest consume more CPU/GPU (a lot more CPU) than Fantastic :) ... or better to try ?
Win10 I7-3770 , GTX1060 3GB
The fastest means poor graphic, however your gpu should play just nice with good, or even the one above it. I’m not sure what was called.

Reactions: Tacito

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
in the Walkthrough is sayning : EPISODE 2 – Party Night Evening Events: 1. When you start the second episode it’s just you and Steven at home, so your job is to talk with Steven. I am starting the second epizode and in the game it starts at 17 00 and lonly i am sow lonly , because noboddy is in my home !
It’s a bug from a previous version. There is a path that does not play well with the old saves. I recommend to restart the game from 0 after you have downloaded the second episode

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I suppose this cumulative approach will also apply in the future episodes?
Yes... every episode will have the whole game. There won’t be too much of a change in size, because what was big is already in the game, and the renders take like 100MB between versions.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
The fastest means poor graphic, however your gpu should play just nice with good, or even the one above it. I’m not sure what was called.
Ok also with fantastic seems all ok , only with fastest (the first time i played was set this) my CPU works at max ... strange :)
Thanks.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
I was digging it til the locker mission. How the hell am I supposed to do stealth when I can't see where the person I'm supposed to look out for. And even then point and click controls are not conducive to stealth.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I was digging it til the locker mission. How the hell am I supposed to do stealth when I can't see where the person I'm supposed to look out for. And even then point and click controls are not conducive to stealth.
So you say that you don’t see any cheerleader wondering around? That’s new... try quit the game and restart

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Haven't checked this out so I can't give an opinion on it aside from the renders look really nice.

My plan is to add animation at least on the sex scenes, however I need like 2hours to render one frame, so to have like a 2 seconds worth of animation I need around 100hours which is insane, at the moment. But if I manage to get to the point when I can do this as a day job, I will invest the money in better gpu’s. And then we’ll talk about this kind of stuff, but until then there will be only images.
I may be in a minority but I'm not a fan of animations, they're IMO waste of render time I just find them typically boring loops, I'd take that time spent on rendering multiple unique shots with different angles, actions and such. Few games have done really good job with them and unsurprisingly it's typically the ones who already have a serious amount of backing and resources to to them.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
So you say that you don’t see any cheerleader wondering around? That’s new... try quit the game and restart
No im saying until you walk to the right you have a blind corner before the camera angle switches. and half the time when i walk to the right she is right there and its an instant loss. then i have a load time to appear outside and another immediate load time to go back in. Not to mention if i get lucky to get in the room without getting caught, its still trying to do stealth with point and click. also is this one of those things where you cant find the right one til you click them all? Cause ive investigated all 4 over multiple tries and each time i get this isnt the right locker

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Gotta say, disappointed about the saves not carrying over correctly. I disdain the movement too much to go back through at the moment. Maybe by CH5 I'll pick it back up again.
Same here, I cannot bring myself starting over after every release. If I can have a proper save to start the 2nd episode that's great if not... well I guess I'll look into this game in a few releases and make a judgment call.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Great game looking forward to the incest patch as Lizzy is hot as hell. Once I have more finances, I will definitely Patreon

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes