4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
Whats with this game?
it lets me get as far as a screen with a girl (Lizzie) saying "hey brian, you need to wake up, sleepyhead"

Then nothing...............?

Then i have to contol, alt, delete to exit.
Click on the three yellow dots right in front of the that dialog

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
when start to 2ep where is the steven ? i dont see anywhere plz teach me
There is a bug I cannot understand yet, on a certain path that does not allow to continue, unfortunately the only solution I have found is to restart the game from episode 1. I’m really sorry, there was a bug in the first episode and fixing it, triggered another one

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Nice game, refreshingly different story and style, like it it a lot, interesting to see what comes next.

I am a bit curious about the bailing out from Dutch prison. I am no legal expert, but a quick check on Wikipedia shows that Holland doesn't have a bail system at all, and I am pretty sure that you cannot bail someone out of jail anywhere in the world. But this is how how the story is written and its not a big deal for me.:cool:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Nice game, refreshingly different story and style, like it it a lot, interesting to see what comes next.

I am a bit curious about the bailing out from Dutch prison. I am no legal expert, but a quick check on Wikipedia shows that Holland doesn't have a bail system at all, and I am pretty sure that you cannot bail someone out of jail anywhere in the world. But this is how how the story is written and its not a big deal for me.:cool:
I was sure that you could bail someone from a jail, however that gives me an interesting idea on how to develop Phill's story more. You're awesome

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
i'm stuck at 17:00 pls help me T<>T
I’m really sorry, but I think you may need to restart the game from episode 1. You need to quit the game then when you enter again, start a new game. There are a few bugs .

Breetai

Jul 28, 2017
when start to 2ep where is the steven ? i dont see anywhere plz teach me
First time I played Ep 2, I keep searching in every room and outside, and Steven wasn't anywhere... Then I reloaded, went DIRECTLY to the living room, and there he was, waiting on the sofa... I guess the bug is related to moving to another location instead of going straight to the sofa...

Ishi1

Oct 23, 2017
the game seems interesting so far, first time playing this. But why has the MC to be the biggest dick in the game? you either stay silent or bully everyone, sheesh

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
the game seems interesting so far, first time playing this. But why has the MC to be the biggest dick in the game? you either stay silent or bully everyone, sheesh
Check out this and you'll understand why is the MC like this

redle

Apr 12, 2017
The OP leaves me a bit confused. I have eventually come to the conclusion that I think this thread/download is the entire game. But even now I'm not completely sure. The thread title and OP both make it sound like this is the second episode and only the second episode of a game. Trying to track down the first episode kind of led me in circles.

It would be nice if there was either a link to other parts of the game (thread link or download link), or if it was made clear that the download contains all previous episodes.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I was really hyped with this game, but I will await until somebody uploads a functional saved game from the end of 1st version.

Not I am rejecting to play that part again, just I dont want to spend time with first part without knowing if I am gonna find more bugs in the 2nd. That should be really frustrating.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I was sure that you could bail someone from a jail, however that gives me an interesting idea on how to develop Phill's story more. You're awesome
Yup. No bail in Holland. You can be sent home when it's a minor offense but something like robbing a store you will be put in pre-arrest till you go to court.

About the game. love it so far. wish i could run tho. Brian is slow as fuck^^ nice renders, beautiful girls and the pics in introduction screens are gorgeous. keep it up

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes