4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Good game, however would be better if you can scroll back during conversations just in case if you missed something or you accidentally pressed the wrong button, also my dumbass lost a lot of progress because episode 2 ended and i couldn't save and it brought me to the title screen.

demoonchild

May 28, 2017
Amazing game... Hahaha, My first laugh was when the char just dress up, what a move!
...And after, the guys dancing Gangnam Style is priceless.
Great humour sense, congrats to the dev...

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
good game, Im pretty sure I followed the walkthrough correctly but still cant get the option to finger stephanie or not. Is it a bug?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
good game, Im pretty sure I followed the walkthrough correctly but still cant get the option to finger stephanie or not. Is it a bug?
It's not a bug, it's just she doesn't want to be fingered yet. She may be a whore, but not that big one, yet

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Good game, however would be better if you can scroll back during conversations just in case if you missed something or you accidentally pressed the wrong button, also my dumbass lost a lot of progress because episode 2 ended and i couldn't save and it brought me to the title screen.
I imported a library for the conversations, which will make things quite hard to add a feature like that, but I'm working on it to see what I can do, because there are a few people who asked for this

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Yup. No bail in Holland. You can be sent home when it's a minor offense but something like robbing a store you will be put in pre-arrest till you go to court.

About the game. love it so far. wish i could run tho. Brian is slow as fuck^^ nice renders, beautiful girls and the pics in introduction screens are gorgeous. keep it up
Then I have to add one more secret in the game. Thank you for this tip.
Also I'm glad you loved the game, and you can run if you double click. Maybe I should have made this clear.

Reactions: Rroarr

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
It's not a bug, it's just she doesn't want to be fingered yet. She may be a whore, but not that big one, yet
Whore is kinda harsh:) i like her. big sloot maybe cus she's female i suppose but in my eyes way less sloot then the duo David and Brian They just want to fuck everything with boobs and a heartbeat^^

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I really enjoyed episode 2, and liked Amie very much. It needed more of Jeane though:p. Spin the bottle was quite fun, and are looking forward to the next episode.

For now I like Amie, Jeane, Lizzie, secretary Daphne and the hot flirty teacher. Hopefully we can make a harem, cause it will be difficult to choose between the girls. So good job on that. :happyblush

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Whore is kinda harsh:) i like her. big sloot maybe cus she's female i suppose but in my eyes way less sloot then the duo David and Brian They just want to fuck everything with boobs and a heartbeat^^
Haha... Yes you’re right... she’s a bit sluty because she looks good and she can, however our two guys, they are just hornyheads.

Reactions: Rroarr

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I really enjoyed episode 2, and liked Amie very much. It needed more of Jeane though:p. Spin the bottle was quite fun, and are looking forward to the next episode.

For now I like Amie, Jeane, Lizzie, secretary Daphne and the hot flirty teacher. Hopefully we can make a harem, cause it will be difficult to choose between the girls. So good job on that. :happyblush
I’m glad you like it, however Jeane will miss the third episode, but if you keep an eye on my page, there is a post that I’m doing between version called “surprise candy”. I’m planning to do a visual novel about Jeane for the minigame between versions. That to compensate the fact that she’s been missing for two episodes

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I’m glad you like it, however Jeane will miss the third episode, but if you keep an eye on my page, there is a post that I’m doing between version called “surprise candy”. I’m planning to do a visual novel about Jeane for the minigame between versions. That to compensate the fact that she’s been missing for two episodes
She was missing from this episode as well. Ok, she was on the phone screen for 3 seconds but that does not count.:winkytongue: So that is not good news, but with Amie and the others around I think I can make it, barely. If I read your Patreon correctly the mini games are for 40$ supporters. I'm further down on the supporter list.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017

Harem got my vote. Nothing better then spreading the love :)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
She was missing from this episode as well. Ok, she was on the phone screen for 3 seconds but that does not count.:winkytongue: So that is not good news, but with Amie and the others around I think I can make it, barely. If I read your Patreon correctly the mini games are for 40$ supporters. I'm further down on the supporter list.
Yes it’s for 40$ only, however this is a pirate site, which means if the mini game will be worth it, then you’ll have it here sooner or later

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hello

Does this version include part 1 ? Or should I play 0.1 version first to be up to date ? Thx

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes