4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

1.jpg

Hi there guys,
As you may already know the past two weeks I've been a little bit busy with my holiday, so I want to apologize to everyone who tried to reach me and also I'm sorry that I didn't had the time to work on the third episode, however this week I resumed the work on the third episode of the "No More Secret" game. Yesterday I worked on the game for 14 hours and I plan to do the same thing every day this week.

For now I'll be working only on the third episode renders. The conversations are almost ready, but what is going to take me more time than expected are the renders and the change from 3d to 2d. I cannot give you a certain date for the release, however it will be in mid September, I hope you can wait a few more weeks, because I promise you it's going to be worth it.

Best regards,
Jason

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

rc1.jpg

Hi there guys,
It's been a week since my last Update post so I think it's time to inform you that the development of the third episode is going very well... This week I worked only on the renders so I've managed to do a whole bunch of them.

Also I would like to let you know that I've tried to make the third episode feel as real as possible. There are a few interesting moments in the third episode where you'll have to choose very careful. Also there are some interesting scenes with each girl.

In this episode Brian can be involved in three sex acts, also there are some other spicy moments in the game.

PROGRESS REPORT:

STORY: 80%
RENDERS: 60%
GAME IMPLEMENTATION: 10%

ABOUT RELEASE

I know that some of you are wondering when the third episode is going to come. Well I'm not really sure how much the change from 3D to 2D will take so I cannot appreciate it, but one thing is for sure, it's coming this month. Hopefully between 21th September - 28th September.

I hope you're having a good day,
Jason

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I've played this and than I went through walkthough to see if I missed something.
There is part in walkthrough which says: "When Brandy will come to you, if you kissed her in the previous episode, you’ll talk with her about the kiss."
In my gameplay I did not had chance to kiss Brandy in first episode. I checked walkthrough about fisrt episode, and there is also no mentions of how to kiss Brandy.
Question is how to kiss her in episode one?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hello. I've played this and than I went through walkthough to see if I missed something.
There is part in walkthrough which says: "When Brandy will come to you, if you kissed her in the previous episode, you’ll talk with her about the kiss."
In my gameplay I did not had chance to kiss Brandy in first episode. I checked walkthrough about fisrt episode, and there is also no mentions of how to kiss Brandy.
Question is how to kiss her in episode one?
Hello,
In the first episode there is a point in game when you are allowed to choose between Rene or Harry, who do you want to help with the alcohol. If you choose Rene, you loose the chance of kissing Brandy.
To kiss her you need to go with Harry, and then he'll give you two options. You either take a photo of Stephania naked, or you give him 50 bucks for the fake id. If you choose the photo, you'll need something from Brandy and there you go. You'll be able to kiss her.
I hope this will clear your mind, however if you want to start the game from scratch, I recommend to wait for the third version, there will be a few things changed in the story and you might like to start from 0 when the third episode will be released.

Best regards,
Jason

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello,
In the first episode there is a point in game when you are allowed to choose between Rene or Harry, who do you want to help with the alcohol. If you choose Rene, you loose the chance of kissing Brandy.
To kiss her you need to go with Harry, and then he'll give you two options. You either take a photo of Stephania naked, or you give him 50 bucks for the fake id. If you choose the photo, you'll need something from Brandy and there you go. You'll be able to kiss her.
I hope this will clear your mind, however if you want to start the game from scratch, I recommend to wait for the third version, there will be a few things changed in the story and you might like to start from 0 when the third episode will be released.

Best regards,
Jason
Yes, thanks. I played Rene path.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

NMS1.jpg

PROGRESS REPORT
STORY: 100%
RENDERS: 100%
GAME IMPLEMENTATION: 15%

UPDATE REPORT

Hi guys, I'm happy to let you know that the hardest part in the development is done. I got all the renders for the third episode. My workstation is working hard for the past 2 days, rendering like crazy and soon enough I'll be able to retouch the photos in photoshop, however the hardest part just began, moving from 3d to 2d might be a little bit cumbersome, but I'll work hard so you'll have the third episode this month.

I hope you didn't forgot about me and I hope you're hyped for the third episode.

Best regards,
Jason

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
1.jpg

Hey guys,
First of all I would like to thank to all my patrons for their support. I'm working very hard to finish the third episode however changing from 3d to 2d is taking more than I expected, that's why I would understand if anyone will pause their pledge or will suspend their pledge. I'm sorry we are in this situation, but I will not be able to deliver the third version this month. It will come in October. I'm working my ass out, but it's hard because it's not my only job, however I didn't came here just to complain, I'll work even harder to finish the third version and I want to thank you for understanding.

PROGRESS REPORT

STORY: 100%
RENDERS: 100%
GAME IMPLEMENTATION : 30%

Breetai

Jul 28, 2017
First of all, I would like to say that I would be unable to do anything similar to these high-quality renders... And I love this game, but as a constructive comment, one thing that is a huge turn off to me in many 3d games, its that "fixed hair" effect... If it´s supposed to be jumping into the pool, the hair would move more freely, not getting stuck to her back.
Anyway, very good work and a very interesting game! Can´t wait for the next release!

perfect3

Aug 30, 2018
Great game. The renders are top notch. Keep up the good work. Really excited for episode 3 but rather it be right than rushed. It shows theres work put into this with both story and graphics.
Im uneasy though with how you will pass patreon with the cousin and sis thing as Its crazy how much restrictions they have going on but for what its worth I'm happy with how its going so far. Hoping we will still be able to get with them when this game is done and the other girls.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. And will watch for further progress.

The story and characters were fun, even the antagonists. Which by the end of the episode your thoughts on them has softened, creating a curiosity of their story and arc.

My only negative would be the mini game, world actions. It broke my immersion of the visual story with the switch in graphics. i would've preferred rendered stills with a mini game overlay.

As stated initially, i will watch for more.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys,
I want to let you know that the work on the third episode is going better and better. I hope soon enough I'll be able to release the third episode.

I want to let you know that until I'm done with the work on the third episode I'll stop posting the other 3 weekly posts. (NakedMonday, SpoilerThursday and HotFriday), because it takes me too much time that I could spend workin on the game.

This past week I managed to make the change from 3d to 2d for a few scenes in the game. There are a few more that need my attention, but the work is going well...

Best regards,
Jason

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes