4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

BK186

May 18, 2017
you will be very surprised :) i extract new remake game. and is there episode 3 pictures :) we can't play episode 3, but there have inside game picture.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
you will be very surprised :) i extract new remake game. and is there episode 3 pictures :) we can't play episode 3, but there have inside game picture.
Haha... I was expecting that someone will do it sooner or later. It's just I didn't want to break the game by removing the images and cause some potential bugs, however I hope you enjoy what you see there. ;)

Reactions: spainhorse

spainhorse

Apr 29, 2017
Every time I return to the first floor (move from the kitchen, first-floor bathroom back to the living room), the screen just turns black. Does anyone else have the same issue?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Every time I return to the first floor (move from the kitchen, first-floor bathroom back to the living room), the screen just turns black. Does anyone else have the same issue?
Do you remember what was the last thing you did before this bug?

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Do you remember the last thing you did before this bug?
I checked on Lizzie in her bedroom, when she’s talking on the phone. After this I try to go downstairs in the living room and I get a black screen. It’s strange because it doesn’t always happen. I just loaded a save and tried again and it’s fine now. Now it happens when I get back from the grocery store. I was able to finish episode 1 & 2 by saving every time I entered a new room and whenever I got that black screen I had to close the game and reload my last save.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I checked on Lizzie in her bedroom, when she’s talking on the phone. After this I try to go downstairs in the living room and I get a black screen. It’s strange because it doesn’t always happen. I just loaded a save and tried again and it’s fine now. Now it happens when I get back from the grocery store. I was able to finish episode 1 & 2 by saving every time I entered a new room and whenever I got that black screen I had to close the game and reload my last save.
I understand... I'll check to see what could be the problem. Also the MENU button and the other buttons were there?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's so easy to judge and play with the interests and money of others...
A good story does the relationships between the characters or the development of them and the plot?
I don't think that by calling someone friend or sister will change so much if the story is well told.
And the overview is clear about the plot of the game, the main course isn't about a horny teen who want to fuck all his relatives.

Reactions: Attatta

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hi, you must change the overview because the game isn't the same that before ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there,
I'm sorry for that you don't like my new story, I don't like it either, however I'm not sure how other creators are working on patreon, because after talking for two weeks with patreon all my scenarios I proposed were eliminated.
At first I taught, ok I have step-family like The Twist and should be ok, I was banned, after that I propsed plenty of scenarios so I can work with, however in the photos below you can see the answers patreon gave me. I'm sorry that I had to change the story, I really liked it, however I want to asure you that it's still an incest story with a patch I'm working on.

SPOILER ALERT
In the patch Jeane's secret will be the fact that before giving birth to Lizzie she had another child. A boy named Brian. However because she didn't had any husband her friend Amanda (which in the game is Brian's mom) decided to take care of the boy and raise him as her own, however Jeane was not so smart and after one year she gave birth to Lizzie. So in the end Lizzie, Jeane and Brian are related, but the patch is not over and you won't be able to find Jeane's secret until version 5/6.
I mean... Let's face it... Who would care about the kid of someone else this much to marry a man who is taking care of him, if she was not the real mom? I wanted to keep it a secret till the patch is done, however I think people deserve to know what I'm working on!

MESSAGE FROM PATREON

ICE-Q_84

Jul 12, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, then some creators secretly release an incest patch. So that they show a not incest version on patreon and here on f95zone give the patch to it.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes