4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
if someone could leave a save at the start of chapter 3 it would be appreciated because i do not want to replay it again as ive already done both chapters multiple times.

Reactions: Rroarr

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok I am liking the new models. I am especially liking the hair models.. there are so many vn's that are great stories etc, but have a butchered cat on people head.. Well all the females have great hair.. but wtf is going on with the MC's hair? It looks like I gave my 9 year old some electric shears after giving him a pot brownie and asked him for a hair cut.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
is there a lot of content already? like sex scenes?
4 sex scenes
a few orals
plenty of touching and undresing

Is there a way to save?
You should have a menu button in the left corner, press it and then go to Save Game and press New Game if you don't see the MENU button above please let me know

Just curious was there any eta set for the Incest patch? not trying to bug the dev or anything just didn't see anything mentioned recently, thanks.
The patch is prepared, but there was no point on releasing it just yet, because in the patch Jeane won't be your mom from start, but her secret will be changed into "Jeane is really Brian's mom, that's why she married Phill, because of Brian", so it will make sense to add the patch when you start digging into her secret, which will be episode 4

Crash after school in living room (bikini scene). In windowed mode all fine
That's a strange one, I'll try looking into it!

Reactions: Rroarr

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
You should have a menu button in the left corner, press it and then go to Save Game and press New Game if you don't see the MENU button above please let me know
Yea i dont see a menu or such option at the top left. Been Playing for a couple hours..was just assuming it saved auto

Ok just got the episode 3 and now the menu button is there..

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Just downloaded episode 3 from mega. As soon as I run the game it crashes giving this error message.

Switching to resolution 1280x800 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x800 fs=0 hz=0).

Can anyone provide any solution for this? I would be very grateful for your support.

Lammehand

Aug 13, 2017
I like the looks of the game, but its beyond slow for me, when i click to enter a room or different area in the school corridor i just watch a blackscreen for a minute and eventually get there but hell its like watching a snailrace.
I know my computer is not top but still this goes just too slow to play for me.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
@royalcandy
Could provide you output.log. Random crashes like memory leak. Maybe its on my side

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just downloaded episode 3 from mega. As soon as I run the game it crashes giving this error message.

Switching to resolution 1280x800 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x800 fs=0 hz=0).

Can anyone provide any solution for this? I would be very grateful for your support.
sounds fubar, hz=0?? should be at least 60hz

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The patch is prepared, but there was no point on releasing it just yet, because in the patch Jeane won't be your mom from start, but her secret will be changed into "Jeane is really Brian's mom, that's why she married Phill, because of Brian", so it will make sense to add the patch when you start digging into her secret, which will be episode 4
but is the sister still the sister?!? i ask cuz when devs use roommate the dialog sounds ridiculous when they say, but roommates shouldn't have these feelings or do these things haha

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes