4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Really Dev??? About 3 hours play and not a miserable sex scene? I expect really more from a ex cocainomane-fucker-robber...all i see after the loooooong school day is a MC wimph who is scared from a black guy to no do fuck his roommate...absurd!!!!! :mad:

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Really Dev??? About 3 hours play and not a miserable sex scene? I expect really more from a ex cocainomane-fucker-robber...all i see after the loooooong school day is a MC wimph who is scared from a black guy to no do fuck his roommate...absurd!!!!! :mad:
Bruh, there are h-scenes. You're probably just choosing the wrong choices. Look through the walkthrough on OP.

Reactions: xןʞ

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Bruh, there are h-scenes. You're probably just choosing the wrong choices. Look through the walkthrough on OP.
yeah yeah...to much talk-shit in this game...after MC run out of money in Amsterdam he got a market robbery, no thinking, no talking, just action even if it was worst...maybe change the introduction a little ( better change much)...i know in RL some MC like ppl, they are assholes and never change the behavior...(if someone only think to tell in his face that will bang his sister lol)...but its only my opinion

Nog

Jun 24, 2017
I have a similar problem. In my case I can't finish shower after mowing the lawn. It switches to black screen (closing the game and reloading last save doesn't help). Anyone has a save at the start of ep 2 (route: fake id paid with pictures of Stephania)??

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
but is the sister still the sister?!? i ask cuz when devs use roommate the dialog sounds ridiculous when they say, but roommates shouldn't have these feelings or do these things haha
Haha... I feel you... once Brian will find out about Jeane’s secret, Lizzie will soon find out about that, end then we’ll keep using roommate, for the sake of patreon, but if the patch is applied it will be sister instead of roommate

Correy

Apr 1, 2018
Is there any way to save whilst being talking to somebody because i keep forgeting to safe properly ...

kira_goddess

Jan 4, 2018
So how am I suppose to get my saves from Episode 2 to work? I seriously do not want to go through Episode 1 and 2 again... I'm on Mac btw.

rakieten900

Dec 21, 2017
anyone has a save to the current version? after playing a bottle game?
I thought I was prepared ...

help pls :>

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
@royalcandy
Could provide you output.log. Random crashes like memory leak. Maybe its on my side
I dont know how to get that output.log sorry. I could find it nowhere in the directory where I have installed this game.

sounds fubar, hz=0?? should be at least 60hz
I cant change it because as soon as I click on the application for the game a window opens where there is only option for 1200 x 800 and when I click it ok then it takes hz=0 itself. I cant change it to 60 any way so cant help it.

husonaut

Dec 17, 2017
Can someone upload a savegame from just after spying the landlady changing please?
I'm having the blackscreen bug aswell.

(Located in: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\RoyalCandy\No More Secrets)

Reactions: rogosh
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes