4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Slowpoke

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there,
I'm sorry for that you don't like my new story, I don't like it either, however I'm not sure how other creators are working on patreon, because after talking for two weeks with patreon all my scenarios I proposed were eliminated.
Hello,
I've seen some games where the player needs to define the relationship between the main characters at the beginning of the game. By default, the relationship is set to "Roommate" or "Landlady", etc. Then, the player can chose to change it in whatever he wants.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, then some creators secretly release an incest patch. So that they show a not incest version on patreon and here on f95zone give the patch to it.
Yeah I know... But my last scenario that I proposed to patreon was that Brian was not related in any way with the others in the house, just like milfy city did with the game and then the patch was easy and they said no you're not allowed to do that because it can be fantasized, that why I had to add Brian's dad to the story so they could not say that they are related in some way, however I will develop a patch, actually it's already developed and it's working, but there was no point on introducing it to the game before you get more content with Jeane when you could find out about the fact that she's your mother, however episode 4 will be able to use the patch and will make sense.

spainhorse

Apr 29, 2017
The black screen seems to appear quick often. It happens when you move from one location to another. Right now I'm in the evening of the first day. After changing the cloth and talking with Lizzie, I just stuck in the first floor. Move to living room or yard all give me the black screens. I have tried to restart the game, but the issues still exist.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The black screen seems to appear quick often. It happens when you move from one location to another. Right now I'm in the evening of the first day. After changing the cloth and talking with Lizzie, I just stuck in the first floor. Move to living room or yard all give me the black screens. I have tried to restart the game, but the issues still exist.
Hmm... That's interesting... I'm gonna try and find the problem till the next release, hopefully you won't have any problems then

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Hmm... That's interesting... I'm gonna try and find the problem till the next release, hopefully you won't have any problems then
Could this just be a camera angle? Where a scene is changed and the camera is sitting behind a wall in it's default state.

I don't think i had any problems like this, and if i did i never had to restart the game/novel.

tahjos23

Apr 27, 2017
Could this just be a camera angle? Where a scene is changed and the camera is sitting behind a wall in it's default state.

I don't think i had any problems like this, and if i did i never had to restart the game/novel.
nah i played part 2 without any problems.
my guess would be, that there is an issue with the ram/vram or something like that, if you change a room, there is a black screen for about 1 second - i think you need about 2gb vram to play it smooth.

so i think its a driver / hardware problem - but just my 2 cents

Reactions: meanie

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
nah i played part 2 without any problems.
my guess would be, that there is an issue with the ram/vram or something like that, if you change a room, there is a black screen for about 1 second - i think you need about 2gb vram to play it smooth.

so i think its a driver / hardware problem - but just my 2 cents
The game now should not be too intense on the vram, because I removed the 3d part, most probably is something connected to a certain variable. I crated a variable called GameStatus which let me know where are you in the game and it may be that at a certain point I haven't connect that room to the default...

DonStark

May 4, 2017
It's so easy to judge and play with the interests and money of others...
A good story does the relationships between the characters or the development of them and the plot?
I don't think that by calling someone friend or sister will change so much if the story is well told.
And the overview is clear about the plot of the game, the main course isn't about a horny teen who want to fuck all his relatives.
Hey i'm only give my opinion ... If we can't give an opinion do not be surprised while fewer and fewer people post comments, like your said a good story. Yes i prefer a good story before the incest, if the story was good i would say nothing but sorry the intro give a fucking headache, this guys is not your father, this woman isn't your mother and this girl is not your sister or stepsister or our cousin, so wtf are you except the " black duck MC " ... My english is not my first language so maybe i don't understand correctly and that's why i don't critic or insult RoyalCandy, i only give my opinion...
I could return your sentence about easy judging because it looks like it's wrong to give your opinion

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hey i'm only give my opinion ... If we can't give an opinion do not be surprised while fewer and fewer people post comments, like your said a good story. Yes i prefer a good story before the incest, if the story was good i would say nothing but sorry the intro give a fucking headache, this guys is not your father, this woman isn't your mother and this girl is not your sister or stepsister or our cousin, so wtf are you except the " black duck MC " ... My english is not my first language so maybe i don't understand correctly and that's why i don't critic or insult RoyalCandy, i only give my opinion...
I could return your sentence about easy judging because it looks like it's wrong to give your opinion
I hope to have you back when the patch is done.

Svark

Dec 4, 2017
95% of the games on this site seems to be about incest which is really not my thing, so I'm just happy there's none of it in this game anymore. Go Patreon?

I actually kind of miss the 3d navigation, though. It made it feel different and more interactive.

Reactions: mcdik

tahjos23

Apr 27, 2017
@royalcandy I think there is a small bug in part 3.
If you can choose a girl you want to sit next to and play this part with all girls, you can´t progress.

I saw the notification "there are no more opions left" or something like that - but if you leave the livingroom and reenter, it all restarts.

but there won´t be any girl selectable because you played this part with everyone

nice part, can´t wait for the next one :D

Reactions: kira123

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
@royalcandy I think there is a small bug in part 3.
If you can choose a girl you want to sit next to and play this part with all girls, you can´t progress.

I saw the notification "there are no more opions left" or something like that - but if you leave the livingroom and reenter, it all restarts.

but there won´t be any girl selectable because you played this part with everyone

nice part, can´t wait for the next one :D
Thanks for letting me know... I’ll check it out tomorrow morning

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
A few things:

1) Please don't ask for links on game threads. You can make a game request here:

2) No one is in any way obligated to share links here. It's entirely up to them. Please don't try to tell other people what to do with their own shit.

3) Being hateful because someone chooses to not share links is entirely unacceptable per our forum rules and will not be tolerated.

Thanks

Lazaruszz1

May 8, 2017
Just curious was there any eta set for the Incest patch? not trying to bug the dev or anything just didn't see anything mentioned recently, thanks.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes