4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys and girls, I want to let you know that with each day we're getting closer and closer to the release day. It was a huge pain in the back this episode, because when I said I was gonna change from 3D to 2D I didn't realised the amount of work it is required, however this week I managed to take a huge step in this direction and the day of the release is getting closer and closer.
Best regards,
Jason

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys and girls,
The past week I've managed to work plenty on this game, and hopefully sometime next week I'll be able to release the third episode. I'm sorry for the time it took to complete this third episode, but it was plenty of work and also this is not my main job at the moment and also I had to do some extra hours the past month because of some projects, but this is my hobby and I like dedicating time and interest in my hobbies so hopefully next week we'll get the third episode.

Have a nice day,
Jason

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Don't apologize for the time and effort spent on your project.

Anyone watching this thread should be and I'm sure are patient.

Reactions: IffsCv

perfect3

Aug 30, 2018

Hey guys and girls,
The past week I've managed to work plenty on this game, and hopefully sometime next week I'll be able to release the third episode. I'm sorry for the time it took to complete this third episode, but it was plenty of work and also this is not my main job at the moment and also I had to do some extra hours the past month because of some projects, but this is my hobby and I like dedicating time and interest in my hobbies so hopefully next week we'll get the third episode.

Have a nice day,
Jason
The work for putting in shows. The renders are incredible and the story has been great so far. There is a talent shown here. Really like this game.

Reactions: usernale

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi there,
Jason here. For the past week I've been working my ass out to do the third episode and I only need a few more days to finish everything, however my boss left the country and I'm in charge of the company, which may affect the release, but have no worries this month won't pass until you get the third episode.

That being said, I wish you a good week.

Best regards,
Jason

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys,
How are you doing? I hope you're having a fantastic day. I come here with news about the third episode. First of all I want to apologize to everybody for the long delay, I know that I did this plenty of times, but I don't like being late or having to delay this much.

The third episode is almost ready, there are a few things that need my attention so the game is going to be released this week, as soon as I manage to fix every bug.

There are few things that have changed, because I need to play well with patreon, but I'm sure that you'll like every change I have done.

Best regards,
Jason

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I can't get into the game.As soon as I start it and skip the intro the screen show for a split second the MC and then it just freezes with Lizzie saying that I need to wake up and can't do or click on anything

Reactions: Lazaruszz1
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes