4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Save for v2 please :(
There’s a bug in my second episode, so for now you won’t be able to continue with old saves, you have to start from scratch, however it will be only in this episode because I figured out what was the problem and the third episode will have this thing fixed

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
There’s a bug in my second episode, so for now you won’t be able to continue with old saves, you have to start from scratch, however it will be only in this episode because I figured out what was the problem and the third episode will have this thing fixed
Yes, I know that :(. I play on older machine so making a new game is a horrible waste of time - its why im looking for a save

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Yes, I know that :(. I play on older machine so making a new game is a horrible waste of time - its why im looking for a save
If you're not in such a rush, you can wait for the third episode, I might come with a solution so that everybody could play my game with no problems.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
When/How does these two scenes happen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made me curious what's the conversation about. The bottle dare for Keith always ended after Brandy's commenting on his pickup line.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
When/How does these two scenes happen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made me curious what's the conversation about. The bottle dare for Keith always ended after Brandy's commenting on his pickup line.
I’m not sure what’s the question here. What are they two whispering?
The logic behind the bottle game is simple. I split the dares in 5 sections.
1st.
Amie, Brandy, Brian, Lizzie, Rene, Steven, Stephania, Vanessa
2nd.
Keith
3th
Everyone
4th
Amie, Stephania
5th
Brian

So the order for the dares is random in each set.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
@royalcandy Your game is perfect
when we have next update?
I cannot give a date. It usually takes me 6weeks to complete an episode, however in August I’ll have a few days of holiday and also I need to do some changes in the story to play well with Patreon’s rules. The story was supposed to be supported, but now they forbid any family structure. Even if they are not related in any case, so yeah... it may take a while. I hope by the end of August, however it may easily be Septmeber.

Nog

Jun 24, 2017
I cannot give a date. It usually takes me 6weeks to complete an episode, however in August I’ll have a few days of holiday and also I need to do some changes in the story to play well with Patreon’s rules. The story was supposed to be supported, but now they forbid any family structure. Even if they are not related in any case, so yeah... it may take a while. I hope by the end of August, however it may easily be Septmeber.
How about this to make a story Patreon compliant. Brian finds out that Jeane's married other man before (Lizzie's father). But since it was quick ceremony in Vegas, she doesn't remember a thing from that night and he quickly dissapeared, so she's never divorced him. That would make her marriage with Brian's father illegal, so she wouldn't be Brian's stepmom and Lizzie wouldn't be his step sister.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
How about this to make a story Patreon compliant. Brian finds out that Jeane's married other man before (Lizzie's father). But since it was quick ceremony in Vegas, she doesn't remember a thing from that night and he quickly dissapeared, so she's never divorced him. That would make her marriage with Brian's father illegal, so she wouldn't be Brian's stepmom and Lizzie wouldn't be his step sister.
I tried going even further. Leave any family relationship, one scenario was something like, Jeane and Phill will never get married, I change to story ... jeane is only Phill girlfriend, but they said that it’s still considered a family structure which leads to break their rules. I really liked this scenario, because it would have been easy for me to develop a patch for incest.
Anyway thanks for your idea, however Lizzie’s father is a huge story tied to Jeane’s secret, so I would really like to keep it intact.
I’m proposing almost each day different scenarios, hopefully one could be approved.

Reactions: KiGa

Nog

Jun 24, 2017
I tried going even further. Leave any family relationship, one scenario was something like, Jeane and Phill will never get married, I change to story ... jeane is only Phill girlfriend, but they said that it’s still considered a family structure which leads to break their rules. I really liked this scenario, because it would have been easy for me to develop a patch for incest.
Anyway thanks for your idea, however Lizzie’s father is a huge story tied to Jeane’s secret, so I would really like to keep it intact.
I’m proposing almost each day different scenarios, hopefully one could be approved.
That's too bad. Than maybe Phil was just Brian's mom boyfriend and he offered Brian a place in his school and house to help him get his life back on track. Switching from "family" to "befriended family" seems to be working for games such as The Tyrant or The FILF. Good luck with your work.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
That's too bad. Than maybe Phil was just Brian's mom boyfriend and he offered Brian a place in his school and house to help him get his life back on track. Switching from "family" to "befriended family" seems to be working for games such as The Tyrant or The FILF. Good luck with your work.
Yes. That was one of the scenarios I proposed yesterday. I’m waiting for an answer

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
I’m not sure what’s the question here. What are they two whispering?
The logic behind the bottle game is simple. I split the dares in 5 sections.
1st.
Amie, Brandy, Brian, Lizzie, Rene, Steven, Stephania, Vanessa
2nd.
Keith
3th
Everyone
4th
Amie, Stephania
5th
Brian

So the order for the dares is random in each set.
Sorry that I wasn't clear what I was asking. After finishing the whole episode 2, I've never seen those two cg appear.
Judging from the moustache, it should be during Keith's first dare, but mine just ended with
5.png 4.png .

I was wondering if any of my previous choices had affected this, or it was left out in the actual game(because I only saw those two cg in the cg pack shared by robertttt).

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Sorry that I wasn't clear what I was asking. After finishing the whole episode 2, I've never seen those two cg appear.
Judging from the moustache, it should be during Keith's first dare, but mine just ended with
View attachment 130750 View attachment 130749 .

I was wondering if any of my previous choices had affected this, or it was left out in the actual game(because I only saw those two cg in the cg pack shared by robertttt).
It's fine. So regarding to your question. It's very strange that you didn't saw this because the event is pure liniar. There isn't any other option and this is not affected by anything from the previous choices.
I'll look more into details as soon as I have the chance

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi there guys,
This week was a good week. I managed to do a little bit of work on the conversations and also some renders. The story is somewhere around 50% completed and also I managed to do some renders, not much but still working.

Last week I showed you three girls and let the Candy King patrons to vote, the winner of the pool is Nichole Parson, so I hope you'll like seeing her in the upcoming episode.

Some of you are wondering when the third episode is coming. I cannot say something for sure, however it may take a while to change everything from 3d to 2d, so yeah... It will be either end of this month or the beginning of the next one.

Kind Regards,
Jason

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi there guys,
For the past week I've been working hard to finish the conversations for the third episode, however there are still a few left, that are quite big and I didn't want to rush the things.

This week I'll be out of the country, so I will not be able to answer the emails and messages, however I scheduled every post that should come this week.

Story : 80% done
Renders: 20% done
Game Implementation: 10% done

Have a nice week,
Jason

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes