4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah I know... But my last scenario that I proposed to patreon was that Brian was not related in any way with the others in the house, just like milfy city did with the game and then the patch was easy and they said no you're not allowed to do that because it can be fantasized, that why I had to add Brian's dad to the story so they could not say that they are related in some way, however I will develop a patch, actually it's already developed and it's working, but there was no point on introducing it to the game before you get more content with Jeane when you could find out about the fact that she's your mother, however episode 4 will be able to use the patch and will make sense.
really? Patreon is blocking games that let players fantasize the incest? Thats a whole another level of stupid.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
well im so interested to know more about brian's mom, i guess must wait longer for this:frown:

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
So I decided to look into one of my saves via saveeditonline (just to see if I could change anything if I wanted to) and man, MASSIVE spoilers (and some pretty fucked up) up in there. Warning to all who cares about spoilers, go in at your own risk.

D

Deleted member 42

is there anyway to edit points? obviously i mean cheating

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it makes me laugh to see, 'we live in the same house, it'd be wrong!' eh??? i live with my gf, is it wrong we have sex?!?

anyways went thru the entire game, had zero problems, oh did have one oddity, the first time i bought the booze, after i got home, i still had the 50 bucks. but cuz i decided the dildo would be funnier, i reloaded and this time it was gone after the booze buy. btw that weed must be some awesome weed $100 for 6 grams, 6 whole joints insane.. but then to me paying for weed is insane haha i never have to pay for it. the thing with rene was hilarious. hope that's not a spoiler.

dunno, i tried to cheat money, it failed...

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So I decided to look into one of my saves via saveeditonline (just to see if I could change anything if I wanted to) and man, MASSIVE spoilers (and some pretty fucked up) up in there. Warning to all who cares about spoilers, go in at your own risk.
Some of the spoilers you have found might change, because I'm not fully sold on some of the secrets, however the most fucked up you found are probably going to stay. And About the changing the points in there I wouldn't recommend because you might fuck up the game, because there are a few variables that care about others... So let's say if you set both Rene's Path and Potter's path on true, that would create a big bug, so the best way it would be to use the walkthrough. If you use that then there is no way you'd miss an interesting scene

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
There could be one solution however I recommend you not to do it, because it's pretty easy to fuck up the game, because there are a bunch of variables that care about other so it's easy to break the game, however if you use the walkthrough there is no way you'd miss something interesting

ANNOUNCEMENT
To all of you with the black screen please be patient. I'm working my ass out to find a solution for that. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to do another release with that bug fixed. Not sure what's the cause for that, but I'll go on a different route to be sure we get rid of it!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There could be one solution however I recommend you not to do it, because it's pretty easy to fuck up the game, because there are a bunch of variables that care about other so it's easy to break the game, however if you use the walkthrough there is no way you'd miss something interesting

ANNOUNCEMENT
To all of you with the black screen please be patient. I'm working my ass out to find a solution for that. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to do another release with that bug fixed. Not sure what's the cause for that, but I'll go on a different route to be sure we get rid of it!
weird, i didn't get the black screen at all. ran it on a core i3-550 8g ram nvidia 660 with 2g on win7 enterprise 64bit.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice game. I wonder though, is this a harem game or do you actually have to pick between the girls? It's a bit hard to tell because the feedback on your actions is not very transparent.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes