4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Episode 3 is totally broken for me. I watch the movie with Lizzie/Amie/Brandy/Vanessa. After she hugged me topless (or whatever the other 3 do) I get to chose to redo the scene or not. If I chose redo I randomly get a message "don't have enough points" or something like that and see Lizzie and Amie sleeping. I can wake Amie. But I can't go to my room without her. If I leave the living room alone nobody is in my room. And when I return everyone is sitting on the couch again and I can chose with whom to watch the movie again.

If I decided not to redo my selection I still get the same result. I.e. I can either wake Amie or end up having to watch the movie again. And if I chose to watch the movie with Stephania I can fuck her.

So essentially I only have 2 options: either fuck Stephania or wake Amie and have Stephania being upset.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Nice game. I wonder though, is this a harem game or do you actually have to pick between the girls? It's a bit hard to tell because the feedback on your actions is not very transparent.
It started as a game where you have to choose, but I changed my mind and I’m doing the harem style, however if you don’t manage to get all the girls it’s because you did something wrong with her.

linux build possible to get?
Yeah sure. I didn’t taught it is needed, but I’ll do a build for linux as soon as I do the bug fixing, probably next week

Jaim

Oct 4, 2017
Episode 3 is totally broken for me. I watch the movie with Lizzie/Amie/Brandy/Vanessa. After she hugged me topless (or whatever the other 3 do) I get to chose to redo the scene or not. If I chose redo I randomly get a message "don't have enough points" or something like that and see Lizzie and Amie sleeping. I can wake Amie. But I can't go to my room without her. If I leave the living room alone nobody is in my room. And when I return everyone is sitting on the couch again and I can chose with whom to watch the movie again.

If I decided not to redo my selection I still get the same result. I.e. I can either wake Amie or end up having to watch the movie again. And if I chose to watch the movie with Stephania I can fuck her.

So essentially I only have 2 options: either fuck Stephania or wake Amie and have Stephania being upset.
I found a solution to this problem. First, select the girl you want to (I suggest leave Stephania to be the last), do the event with her, then choose the option to reselect. Now if the game tells you that you have no more options left, and the girls are sleeping, leave the room (click near the top of your screen) then come back. You will jump back to the previous scene, where all the girls are still watching the film. You can choose another one, and repeat. The game will remember all previous ones, too.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hey guys... To all of you which encounter the black screen or crash please help me solve this situation. At this you have a poll with a few questions. Please answer so I can understand better.

Nog

Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys... To all of you which encounter the black screen or crash please help me solve this situation. At this you have a poll with a few questions. Please answer so I can understand better.
1: on others room too
2: only blackscreen
3: yes

Reactions: bab510

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
if someone could leave a save at the start of chapter 3 it would be appreciated because i do not want to replay it again as ive already done both chapters multiple times.
That's a like just for the gif. serious tight little ass to jiggle like that, got me hypnotized :)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes