4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Honestly the writing's kinda atrocious, and I'm not talking bout the English; I can excuse that presuming it's not the first language. How can you make Rene supposedly the school douchbag when the mc and his sidekick are even bigger douchwads. Seriously the part where Steven jerked it in front of Rene was just nuts and he wasn't even drunk. Also everybody's 19+ but still in highschool? I'll praise the game for it's UI and renders but I honestly think there's something here but it's covered up with some super horndogs wanting to shove their dicks in everyone's mouth.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can you please check the cg link it seems to not work

btw i didnt followed him before does someone know how often does he update the game from what i see he took 3 months for this episode?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Oh god bless, Ep 4 has Jeane content coming?

Also lowkey Brandy's got this kind of cute romance deal going on rather than just a quick fuck.
Yes. Jeane is the main girl for the third episode. On tuesday I'll do an update post with the plans for episode 4.
And about Brandy... She's girlfriend material not only a quick fuck...

where incest patch and are any animations?
The incest part is going to be available on episode 4 because it's going to change Jeane's secret not just change from Jeane to mom and from lizzie to sister... It's more like a story changing with huge impact.

Honestly the writing's kinda atrocious, and I'm not talking bout the English; I can excuse that presuming it's not the first language. How can you make Rene supposedly the school douchbag when the mc and his sidekick are even bigger douchwads. Seriously the part where Steven jerked it in front of Rene was just nuts and he wasn't even drunk. Also everybody's 19+ but still in highschool? I'll praise the game for it's UI and renders but I honestly think there's something here but it's covered up with some super horndogs wanting to shove their dicks in everyone's mouth.
Rene is not the school douchbag, but in Brian's eyes he is, because as you have seen his life story it's not the most cute one. He and his buddy Steven are two idiots, however this is a thing I commented in the first weeks after I released episode 1 is the fact that he is who he is because of his past, however the player can change Brian as much as he want. In the future episode you're going to see impact of your decisions . You can be a good guy or a douchebag, however the bully agains Potter it's going to stop, because that's the first thing I didn't like about my character, but I had to add it there so people could understand him.

Reactions: 2real and TheZX
D

Deleted member 541194

Yes. Jeane is the main girl for the third episode. On tuesday I'll do an update post with the plans for episode 4.

The incest part is going to be available on episode 4 because it's going to change Jeane's secret not just change from Jeane to mom and from lizzie to sister... It's more like a story changing with huge impact.

Rene is not the school douchbag, but in Brian's eyes he is, because as you have seen his life story it's not the most cute one. He and his buddy Steven are two idiots, however this is a thing I commented in the first weeks after I released episode 1 is the fact that he is who he is because of his past, however the player can change Brian as much as he want. In the future episode you're going to see impact of your decisions . You can be a good guy or a douchebag, however the bully agains Potter it's going to stop, because that's the first thing I didn't like about my character, but I had to add it there so people could understand him.
Really nice game, can you tell us where we can find saves on mac? thanks.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
royalcandy said:
will the incest patch work from start as well?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
will the incest patch work from start as well?
Yes it will work as long as you have the patch in your folder. No matter where are you in the game.

Really nice game, can you tell us where we can find saves on mac? thanks.
Yeah sure.
Library/Application Support/RoyalCandy.
If you are familiar with Terminal just enter this command and should work
"open Library/Application\ Support/RoyalCandy"

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
why can't we roll back to make a different choice? and why is option in the menu grayed out?

darcoman

Nov 13, 2017
Hey, the new game just stops for me after 1 or 2 change of scenes. i.e. going from the hall to the living room and back. Or going from the hall to the yard. Screen just blacks out. I tried different resolutions and reduced quality to fastest, it doesnt help. Any thoughts why this is happening?

OK I've just seen others having similar issues. So I will wait for the fix

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I am trying to play the game but it keeps crashing in the school, this is from the first time you enter the school. I talk to the people right outside the classroom and the people inside the classroom, who else do I have to talk to? The comment about the crashing is in regards to the fact that whenever I leave the classroom after finding I out I missed something or wander around the school the game to long the game crashes.

Reactions: troybecks1

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016

Sounds good! Been waiting on more Jeane content.

And yea, I agree about Brandy. If there's a good girlfriend/romantic path with her then I'll be satisfied with this whole game!

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
why do we need incest? fuck everybody doesnt like that shit. hopefully its a patch for those who want it and isnt forced upon us like other games when they update.

as for the game, it needs animations badly. the mc is such an asshole but he means well. i wont rate it until its much further along but animations can help bring it to the top tier of games

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes